Selling my computer :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'm thinking of selling my other computer now. I am really in deep poop :(

If someone were willing to give me $900 for the following computer, I will pay shipping. Only thing it doesn't have is Windows.

The computer is watercooled. So that cost has been taken into account with the computer. I checked the prices of each component on eBay so the price for the whole computer is lower than you can part it for.

Antec 430W SmartPower PS
Abit IC7-G MAX II Advance (SATA, RAID, DC DDR)
Intel Pentium 4 2.4c processor
1gb RAM (Crucial and custom RAMs)
ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB Video Card
Sound Blaster Audigy 1 (w. firewire port)
80 gb Western Digital Hard Drive
16X DVD Rom drive
48x12x52 CD-RW Drive
Danger Den MAZE 4 P4 Water Block
Hydor l30 Water Pump
Fully Aluminum Case
Fully hosed and sealed

The water will of course be drained before the computer is shipped. Unlike the last computer, I will not be posting this on eBay. I would prefer not to deal through eBay, however, because of their FVF for highly priced items. This is Hedge's computer, so I hate to sell it, but I need the money now more than anything, I can help him buy a good computer later when he gets home.

This computer is way better than the last one. Good for even a primary computer. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to purchase it. I'm in DIRE need of the money.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Sir_Brizz said:
I'm thinking of selling my other computer now. I am really in deep poop :(

This is Hedge's computer, so I hate to sell it, but I need the money now more than anything, I can help him buy a good computer later when he gets home.

I'm in DIRE need of the money.

Is it yours, or his?? Does the man know your selling his computer???
If I came home...from where ever...and someone sold my machine just cause he needed some quick bucks....

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
rofl....it's mostly my computer. I will of course send him some money. He won't be back till March 2006, it'll be junk by then :)

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Sir_Brizz said:
rofl....it's mostly my computer. I will of course send him some money. He won't be back till March 2006, it'll be junk by then :)
If it`s his computer, let him disside that it`s junk or not.
How about you get a job or something?? Mow some lawns...clean out some basements or garages....selling a mans computer behind his back just cause you need a quick buck is cold dude.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Rukee said:
If it`s his computer, let him disside that it`s junk or not.
How about you get a job or something?? Mow some lawns...clean out some basements or garages....selling a mans computer behind his back just cause you need a quick buck is cold dude.
it's 90% mine 10% his. the one I use is 50% his 50% mine.

It's not for a quick buck. I have a full-time job making $9.50 an hour. And even with that I can't afford everything that I need to. I wouldn't sell this computer if I didn't have to.

Plus, if the trend continues, nobody from here will buy it anyways, and I'm not putting it up on eBay.