Roy the Plant

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com

Attachments

• bellboy.jpg
    bellboy.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 13

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
While Roy is pleased that Smellin’ Brown and the Enema Boys are bastardizing his good name, he thinks they need a “Look.” He suggests bellboy uniforms for the group. Head-banging individualism is passé according to Water Cooler magazine.

That's my brother; however, I had no idea he was so hip that he could even begin to pass for passé.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
What’s Roy up to these days? He’s getting crazy big. He was growing all over the floor, my desk, trying to push outside through the window screen. I can’t get all of him in the picture. He’s about 1,400 meters long.

Attachments

• crazyRoy.jpg
    crazyRoy.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 17

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Roy’s life ended in tragedy. My ex and I split up a few years ago and I had to cut Roy in half. If some here have forgotten, Roy grew from a one-leaf abused plant to a flourishing monstrosity that grew across the room and took root into a second pot on the dresser. I cut Roy in half when my breakup occurred and brought both halves to my new apartment.

I was alone, lying half dead in the gutter from abusing the bottle, and I forgot about Roy on the sunny, screened-in porch in hot-ass Florida. He dried up. HE DRIED UP, MAN!! There was nothing I could do. I dumped copious amounts of water on him. I apologized for being gone; sleeping with a busty maiden and not coming home to check on his wellbeing. As a last, desperate, attempt to save him, both of him, I wet my britches and wrung them out over his lifeless leaves, but to no avail.

Pounding on my neighbor’s door in the middle of the night, the flat-chested woman in 1287-A understood my misery and dropped by to see if there was anything, anyone, anywhere could do to save my friend(s) who I had left for dead.

She suggested that I just throw the plants in the dumpster, go to a nursery and buy a couple new plants so that’s what I did. Problem solved!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
That poor bastard. Roy was a monument, he was a certified notorious drunk eh I mean hero. Roy gave millions of people hope, giggles and brown excrement liquid running down their hairy (or non hairy, in that case smooth or bald.. or perhaps horse hoofs attached to lizard legs, so sad and so tasty) pants.

Here's to the new plants; May their life be prolific, terrific and slightly horrific.
May they prosper,flower and burn. Because in the end, we all will.

Thank you Roy. You've had your dance and enjoyed many a chance, to leave your mark this thing called life. Be glad you were saved the tragedy of having a wife.
Now you are six feet under the ground, none of your remains will be found.

But your legacy lives on. Let's hope not through your "prodigy".

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
This woman, Wendy Flubnagel, saw me disposing of Roy’s body in the dumpster and threatened to go to authorities unless I paid her 20 bucks.

images

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
As cultivator of plants myself (i have since moved on from Bibles. turns out, you cant grow them hydroponically), this thread disturbs me.

And arouses me

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
My informant told me that Wendy took Roy's remnants home with her, and...poured someting on him.
Whatever it was, it revived him and made him grow.

I just don't know...