Rip's Excessive Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Few errors on crashes. I think all but the last one are my PC. Last one MIGHT be a UT3 thing?

1ajBJJr.png

W2UzUE7.png

gc0Qzhd.png

cG9w7E9.png

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Oh and that last one occurred on k lined when I picked up the shield belt. Nothing else really going on, wasn't being fired at or firing.
I may or may not have already been wearing boots :)

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Hey Sparky, just wanted to drop the link for that gore mod I run for you. :instagib:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/nali-weapons-3/downloads/nw3-ultra-gore-sse

I'll update the main post later. It should show up in your Mod list after you have it installed, and then I think you can turn it down, even for my server, I haven't tested it though. Let me know how it works out!

And, sorry I haven't been doing anything for my server or playing lately, actually been working on a massively new EO version in all my free time. :minigun: I know, that's not exciting to anyone but me. :p It should spice things up a lot, though, and I plan to be on my server a lot once I can get it done.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Thanks. I actually downloaded it the morning after we played and turned all the settings down. I think I got them all right.

I was thinking of hopping on tonight but the kid and wife are both feeling under the weather so I've been with the little one. She just went to sleep. I'm too tired for UT tonight :-D

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I installed a new SSD and set a few fast cap records tonight to get ready for tomorrow. Still don't know how osk got a sub 4 sec cap on JeweloftheWarlord.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Which ones did you take? :)

I was with Osk when he did that on jewel. I can get just under four but can't hit his number. It may not be beatable, it looked about as perfect as can be from my POV

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Maybe 3 out of 4 I tried. Warrior, pyro, and bridge over acid water I remember. Bridge over acid is fun because with those jet boots you can make it in one RJ. Those boots really change the capping routes on maps that have them.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
I'll have to jump on tonight a bit early and steal em from you before you head back to the wilderness ;)

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Sparky, it seems there was a setting I had to enable in the INI serverside for it to allow the gore settings on your end. :eek: Sorry about that. Please test it again and let me know if you have control now.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Sparky, it seems there was a setting I had to enable in the INI serverside for it to allow the gore settings on your end. :eek: Sorry about that. Please test it again and let me know if you have control now.

Excellent. Will test. Thanks!

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
On Jewel?! Is it true?!

It's not. He lied. I've been thinking of teaming up with him to make it happen though. Perhaps a shot in the back while mid-air to get a boost :lol:

I tried the other night for a bit. Best I could do was .3 slower than yours. I had a run that may have been faster but I over shot the flag ever so slightly and had to bounce back. That one came in at about 4 seconds even.

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
Warrior and Pyro = updated! :) Damn nice run on Bridge Maest, that will take a bit more to work out!

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Sorry I didn't make it on last night Osk. I fell asleep on the couch at 830. I think I'm coming down with something. I'm feeling a bit zombie like.