Rate the persons Avatar above you.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Bot Waypoint OWNZ!! 9/10

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
7/10 for the evil hot apple pie.
Over molten coffee (you know it'll burn you), this little guy inflicts more fast food injuries than any other item on the menu. "eat me!"

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
briach said:
I like it. What is it from? 9/10

hes from a comic book series I dont know his real name but hes also called Darkness if you ever heard of witchblade (comic or movie) hes tha same kind of thing just male.

5+ for wierdness
3+ something original

8/10

Last edited:

Monster Kill

If that is a waffle w/ a face on it, you pwn all. Here's a little trivia factoid... The first waffles were domesticated around the early to mid 1000's. Many men died trying to tame these wild beasts in the early 900's but due to their wild and ferocious nature, the waffle and its close cousin, the fajita, were not to be tamed until the mid 11th century. 8/10

Monster Kill

your avatary reminds me of the principal of my elementary skool oh so long ago... ah, the memories of chocolate milk bags and square pizza slices still fill my dreams at night.

Actually, elementary skool sucked. Middle skool was better but highskool rockzorz!!!!

dub

Feb 12, 2002
lol

Nice avatar though :) Dunno how you went about it, but that wierd bevely type of effect is quite neat. Nice piece. IMO you should make him a matching sig too, in a similar veign :D

Digging Kanth's new look too.
I know I'm not keeping to avatar rating etiquette... :p

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
|dub| said:
Dunno how you went about it, but that wierd bevely type of effect is quite neat.

It may well look more complicated than it is, it didn't take long, just a blend of layers of the standard bevel, the chrome filter and some blurring/layer masking.

I'm quite glad it wasn't a request for a sig too actually, I'd want to put some colour in there but I really can't think of where I'd start on that...

/edit now I've said that I do want to put some colour in...I can never just leave anything I've made alone!

I know I'm not keeping to avatar rating etiquette... :p

It's a ****ty game anyway ;)

Last edited: