Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Deadpool and Wolverine-9/10

It was a fun ride with lots of laughs and didn't lame out on the Deadpool series or become just a super-celebrity wank job. Minus one because I thought the use of retro pop music was a bit overdone. Overall very entertaining.

image_9b066416.jpeg

Last edited:

maxdamage

Unreal Series Fan for life!
Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Watched Alien #3 Special Edition and it still sucked. 3\10
Just finished watching Alien:Resurrection(#4). Way better than #3, light years better. 9.0\10

Last edited:

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Finished watching AVP2:Requiem and enjoyed it.Have seen it before but the "extended" cut of the power station was not even long nor extended. 8.9\10

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice-7/10

No really a reboot, not really a sequel in most respects. Given the return of the original cast members (not all of them) it ended up being more of a homage to the original. Not bad but probably not as good as the original.... more an anniversary. Monica Bellucci channeling Morticia A. Addams (née Frump) was interesting.

BTLBTL_VERT_MAIN_2764x4096_DOM_REV.jpg

maxdamage

Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
AVP2 8/10
Just finished watching The Corpse Bride.Fantastic! Even Christopher Lee from the LOTR trilogy voiced one of the characters. 10/10

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Megalopolis-10/10

I can see why this film got bad reviews and hasn't done well at the box office..... this is no Hollywood popcorn blaster. This is a message film... and I fully appreciate the message.

Coppola doesn't need Hollywood....

web_poster.jpg

Manticore

Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Joker: Folie à Deux-7/10

A bizarre and surprising flick. While Phoenix is great and there are some punch to the messages I can't really say that Gaga lit up the screen. As for a lot of the reviews I think certain points got lost in all the music.

gkk30ieakaejgoo-1712074942231.jpg