Question regarding maplist and gametypes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GOD}MasterBlaster

Aug 19, 2004
Hi great mute love it alot got one question as this is driving me crazy.

here goes
at the present moment i have 3 gametypes that use dm 2 are part of the game dm, and tdm, and one i created using gamemake. i have set usemaplists to true and in ut2004 webadmin they all show up correctly but when you are in game and go to vote for a map it shows all of the maps regardless of gametype in dm ofcourse.(numbers for map names used here for space saving) meaning i use map 1 thru 5 for dm, map 7 thru 12 for tdm, and say map 20 thru 30 for the gamemake maplist it shows all of them for all 3 game types. what am i doing wrong or is there nothing i can do about it. ironically if i choose a map that isnt for the game type it loads it but when i pop up the ut2004 console for server motd etc in the maplist there it shows correctly like i set it up. i also have done the same for ctf and have regular ctf and a gamemake ctf so i would appreciate any help here thanx want to finissh this as i have 3 other servers to work on thanx

Last edited: