Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Don't mind me...

lol Jackal!

*Jackal's intimate pic here*

hey dude, you asked what I was doin and REQUESTED a photo lol.

edit/ maybe you wanted a picture of the chicken salad I just made in the toilet from eating 20 chicken wings last night lol

Indeed. I did say "afterward"

looooooooooooool

bromance800.jpg

Last edited:

Mclogenog

I put the lol in philology
[screenshot]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs665.snc4/60563_500354634898_618444898_7193863_1140126_n.jpg[/screenshot]
I took this after returning from the optometrist where my pupils were dilated. The blue section in my left eye is an implant I had when I was a child. Cyborg Pride! Also, I need a haircut.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
:lol:

also, shave

pube stache is never a good look on anyone, makes you look about three years younger than you probably are, and/or like a seedy mexican

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Surprised Mclogenog looks surprised:
[SCREENSHOT]http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad184/abyssnumbertwo/surprise.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Last edited:

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Sept17th8.jpg

Bought the shirt and tie for an art critique I was suppose to have the other day. Ran out of time, so that's pushed back till Tuesday. I suppose it'll also help me find a job.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wow, I don't think my ass is EVEN close to being THAT white. And your arms look like they will break at any moment. :)

Breadtruck

Feb 6, 2005
Maine
start eating burgers!

Burgers disgust me and kill my stomach.

Wow, I don't think my ass is EVEN close to being THAT white. And your arms look like they will break at any moment. :)

:lol: I'm extremely white, for whatever reason. I do go outside, and have only gotten one sunburn, which was earlier this year. And the whole extremely skinny thing is a family trait. I can eat massive amounts of food and not gain a single pound.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Yeah it's actually pretty scary.
It's like an advert for some charity. That helps people who wear ties and stuffs. Feed this starving tie wearer. $2

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
:lol: I'm extremely white, for whatever reason. I do go outside, and have only gotten one sunburn, which was earlier this year.

You probably avoid sun exposure, or keep it really minimal.

And the whole extremely skinny thing is a family trait. I can eat massive amounts of food and not gain a single pound.

It's not the first time I hear about this. But then again, it depends what "massive" is for you. 2000 Calories is what I try to eat daily for my muscle building workout, and it doesn't even come close to "massive". I should be eating 3000 calories daily, but that's just ****ing insane.

If you can eat 3000 calories DAILY, sit and play WoW whilst not gaining a pound, and I really mean, real actual food calories, not MountainDew or Monster energy drink calories.. I'm simply amazed. I want an autograph.

Last edited:

Breadtruck

Feb 6, 2005
Maine

10%

You probably avoid sun exposure, or keep it really minimal.

It's not the first time I hear about this. But then again, it depends what "massive" is for you. 2000 Calories is what I try to eat daily for my muscle building workout, and it doesn't even come close to "massive". I should be eating 3000 calories daily, but that's just ****ing insane.

If you can eat 3000 calories DAILY, sit and play WoW whilst not gaining a pound, and I really mean, real actual food calories, not MountainDew or Monster energy drink calories.. I'm simply amazed. I want an autograph.

I was put on a high calorie diet (I don't remember the exact amount of calories I had to eat per day, but it was high) and I ended up losing weight. I do try to eat a lot of calories, but with such stomach issues, I find it hard to eat a lot of things. Since cutting red meat out, my stomach has felt better, so perhaps I'll be able to take in more calories throughout my day. I'm open to trying anything to gain weight.