PCZone UK - *new* UT2007 details + images

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

killalot0

May 26, 2005
FireCrack said:
Redeemer? Big flaps open and giant missile pops out.

you know that isn't sutch a bad idea :eek: if thats the demmer i am going to use it this time round :p:

RCvie

I like to watch
Jan 2, 2004
Australia
FireCrack said:
What in the world is bit-mapping?
Yeah bump mapping sounds better.

And as far as that new looking weapon goes it looks like it should be the AVRIL.
But then it does kind of look like a motorbike seating with dash desplay. Maybe they want to make a rideable Redeemer straight up instead of waiting for the Strangelove mod. I'd bet on it being the AVRIL though.

Discord

surveying the wreckage...
Nov 6, 2002
Somewhere on Route 666
Man... that thing is obviously the LINK GUN. :rolleyes:

/dodges hurled debris and vegetables.

Nah, seriously it's the Assault Rifle :). They lied to you about the Enforcers.

/flees angry mob.

Here's a scary thought... maybe it's the front end of a Necris vehicle.

Last edited:

Discord

surveying the wreckage...
Nov 6, 2002
Somewhere on Route 666
kAoS.Xaero said:
:rolleyes:

yeah, its a really small motorbike...

NO, MAN! It's like a supergigantic pontoon from a supercollossalnormous Necris seaplane that's bigger than the whole solar system and that writing on the side is like taller than Argentina! :eek:

Meh... I have no idea what that thing is and neither does anybody else. I mean, who's to say that's even a scope there on there? Is the green thing supposed to be a scope? Or the blue thing on the top? Maybe it's the packaging from some new dessert that McDonald's is test- marketing and it got scanned in by mistake. I'm gonna LMAO if it never appears ingame.

Oh, waitaminute:

Yeah, it's the impact hammer with scope!
WOOT!

THAT'S IT!!!! IT'S TEH HAMMA!!! W00T!!!

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
Im thinking it may be the "Goo gun" (not biorifle) mentioned in the little article with the picture because if you look under the screen thing on the very top you have what appears to be a green goo canister (It could be the canister gun that is susposed to be in the game, with the goo/spider mines/grenades are)