Pain2k3 Mod No Work !!Please Help!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beefbrains

Beefy
Feb 3, 2004
Denver
www.innerspace3d.com
This is prob not the place to ask this but you guys are the smart ones of the forum it seems. I have tried all kinds of ways besides editing stuff to remove only the invisibilty combo from UT 2003 without removeing the rest of the combos. No luck yet. Can anyone help me with this. Or does anyone know a mut that removes just that combo that will work in Netplay. Any help will be appreciated.

Beefbrains

Beefy
Feb 3, 2004
Denver
www.innerspace3d.com
Smoke39 said:
Why don't you just join me as the official slammin'-guy-who-makes-Pain2K3-work-online-person? ;)

And UScript was designed to be a sort of mix of java and C, if that's what you were asking.

Sorry havent got back with you in a few days I have had to work so much lately. Woopie. Dude I used some example code from a guy I have been talking to (Mr. Evil) and it seems like I got your Erppc zoom working in version 9. Havent tried and tested it a whole lot yet but I am working on it. I still can't figure out how to just strip out one of your weapons so I can load just that weapon without the entire u file Pain2k3. Do you know how to do this?? I guess I don't know what all of the files I need to decompile just to only get one weapon or piece of the code out. Hehe talk later. :lol: