1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Package checker? (looking for it)

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Apr 28, 2012.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Banned

I remember hearing about this, some tool that checks a map for all of the packages it uses. I don't find this particulary useful but I know of someone who would need this. I remember seeing a link to it somewhere but I forgot, might be for Unreal too.

2. meowcat

meowcat take a chance

3. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Banned

Oh yeah I know UTPT (silly me, I should have realized it can examine the package dependance too), but there was something else, something more recent, that only checked for the package dependance. Anyone know that?

I remember seeing it in a dicussion that it is used by lazy mappers iirc, who forget what they put in their old maps or for people having incomplete stuff, I have seen some argument against it. But really I cannot recall where was this thread I saw it being mentioned.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  4. BashBox

BashBox Just a casualty of unreal

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
  5. medor

medor Member

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1781

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  6. Firefly

Firefly United Kingdom is not a country.

7. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Banned

Thanks, it was the UnrealDeps what I meant I believe(since it was recent). I did not know about these other tools though like Unreal Office, heard of it first now. Still, cool to know about these.

8. medor

medor Member