Origins of your nick?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001
well MAE is from my name's initials and 2050 stands for expected year of death

the good thing is dat if u google mae2050, U end up wit stuff thats related to me, like my websites and stuff, very unique

Jamail

Apr 2, 2001
Space City, Texas
Visit site
I played Napoleonic miniatures for a while. There were some real fanatics there who insisted on "Francosizing" everyone's name.

James became Jamail.

I stuck with it in online games. Mostly WarBirds.

What's amusing is punks in HL/CS/DoD mistake it for Jamal and call me the N-word.

mymug_s.jpg

Grunt11Bravo

[AFA6]
Dec 20, 2001
US-Michigan
Not too hard to guess I suppose. I drew on the one thing that's dominated my life for 12 years... my military background. :)

Grunt = slang term for an infantryman

11Bravo = 11B is the Army's MOS (job skill code) for the Infantry

Jamail: I stuck with it in online games. Mostly WarBirds

I played Warbirds until about 4 months ago... maybe a touch longer than that, stopped playing around Warbirds III build 111401 or some such thing.

Call sign: mmouse
Squadron: The Paleriders

109E/SpitV whore :)