Origins of your nick?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dalkaveli

either like me or love me
Nov 24, 2001
SEA TOWN WA.
www.stsinfiltration.com
Well in middle school one of my buddys started calling me dalk the clown dalk ryhmes with my last name maybe thats where he came up with it, anyway 8 years later everyone calls me dalk and I am such a devoted 2pac fan i combined dalk with aveli after his alias Makaveli which of course is after Machiavelli I'm sure he just mispelled it to give it his own touch so that is it.:B
screen

KUDOS TO CHROME

also my inspiration for my sig which i am gonna redo but still thanks CD
screen

Last edited:

Bullzeye

A damn shifty character...
Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
EEZEE

I got kicked off my bus, grounded for a month, twelve detentions and an in school suspension my Freshmen year in High school when I threw a 64 oz. chocolate shake (what was left of it) at the back of my bus as It passed my stop. When I hit it my friend Mike yelled BULLSEYE.. but the "s" always sounded like a Z to me so it stuck. I put it as everything. CUZ IT WAS DAMN HILARIOUS!!!

Fukking bus driver was pissed at me. Good times.

Now, I say it whenever I nail something right on the money. At the rifle range, In INF, just about anywhere. I dunno, I just got used to that term. Good times, indeed.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by SparkyUC I just realised you're from the Night's Edge forums as well FA.
- heh... it took me a while before it occured to me that SparkyUC and Sparky_NZ were the same guy :)

Lucky they don't censor the OT forum otherwise your last post would've been mangled beyond recognition :D
- the least of my worries... I can always attempt to claim its abstract, barely acceptable socially redeeming academic value :D

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Originally posted by Donnellizer

And anyone who's played inf with you know's that's not true. :p

You realize that makes absolutely no fuclking sense? How someone can be a nazi and a liberal and a communist (three very different things) puzzles me.

jesus man use your head! I meant it as three different categorys. Obviously... I mean in a message board enviroment you compact everything "ppl." "IMO" you need to lighten up and "stfu." (last comment about STFUing was just added to give an example not to offend :p )

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Oh, sorry... I'm just tired of people red baiting and calling people nazis at the same time. Considering I've heard people actually say "Fascist Pinko Commies" in real life... And the person who uttered that could be considered clinically brain dead by many standards. :p

Hey, what've you got against commies! :p

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
well my name comes from
dapngwnman
my old name which means da penguin man
Well a long long long time ago when i had a 28.8 modem
i was at my friends house because he had a 56k modem.
We stayed in his upstairs computer room and hacked away the easy aol networks for hours on his two computers
my name then was XxXdapiXxX
i haven't used the name for a long long long time
till 2 weeks ago when i started playing RuneScape
and i needed a name so i typed in XxXdapiXxX
i have been using it ever since then :)

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I *can* speak Cantonese, but beyond the numbers one through ten and the word for "mouth" I can't read or write at all...

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
One of my friends from a few years ago just started saying ghetto ghepetto. I'm not sure why, but he did. Anyways...a few years roll by, and another one of my friends burns me a copy of UT. He says 'GET INFILTRATION, it's awsome'. So I did, and that is why I am here today writing in this here forum.

Oh ****, I wandered off again...s h i t s h i t s h i t! Okay, yea. So my friend just said ghetto ghepetto and I thought it sounded cool, okay? Are you happy now? I just ****ing told you okay? You should be ****ing happy.

My nick name has also gone through many changes. At first, I was trying to figure out exactly how to spell Ghepetto, but then I just typed it, and this is what came out. And then, since UT doesn't support long nick names like Q3 and HL, i had to shorten it just to Ghepetto so that I could fit my clan tags in.

So now, I am (SWAT)Ghepetto. :D

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
My forum name:
SPaM1138 (like THX1138. It's the username of my junk email account.)

My Inf name:
Mr Shhh is the hitman from Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead. He's called that because he never talks. He's played by Steve Buscemi in the film and he looks really pale (like - unhealthy pale).

It fits.

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
1. {Ghetto_Ghepetto} - FPS shooter/Infiltration n00b name.
2. *GFAT*Ghepetto - The 'tribe' that I started because I sucked too much to join a clan (I tried out for GAT, but was rejected by Apoc :lol: ) GFAT = Go F*ck a Tree, hehe.
3. [Crew]Ghepetto{IKFA} - All pretty and clanned up, until Mainboard left. =0( Crew = The Wrecking Crew. IKFA = Infiltration Knife Fighting Association (I think, heh)
4. (SWAT)Ghepetto - After Crew fell apart, me, GraveTech, and Warrior started SWAT. SWAT = Special Weapons and Tactics.

Other names:
a) KniferToM - Knifen' it up, yo yo.
b) CannibalCrew[TCC] - A 'clan' where you were only allowed to use Robar, pistols, nades, and knives. Hehe..had lots of fun with SpArKy and Law last summer. TCC = The Cannibal Club.
c) Ghetto.Ghepetto - Used for other games such as Q3A and Urban Terror.
d) -=|USSR|=-VaSiLi - Used shorty after I saw the GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE (Enemy at the Gates) and sniped it up. USSR = USSR, heh.

I can't think of any more names I've used. But I'm sure there's more...

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by spm1138

My Inf name:
Mr Shhh is the hitman from Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead. He's called that because he never talks. He's played by Steve Buscemi in the film and he looks really pale (like - unhealthy pale).

It fits.

Ahhh......I saw you online a couple times with 'Mr Shhh (IF)' and was wondering who the hell you were.:p

CHrOmE-DoMe

mess with me son, and its good night
Mar 20, 2001
UK
www.scoobyfanatic.co.uk
nice sig Dalkaveli!

.. hehe no worries mate :)
glad to have been of help ..
I see you got a nice shiny sig sorted out.. :)

If u need inspiration again.. just drop me a line :)

Pity it was such a ropey source image.. lol
C