Online help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
When server runing it showing in server browser
In picture you don t see the server in inf server browser becouse serever were crashed and i was play on it few minutes ago
and then i dosconnect (5sec latter)crash) i tryed few times and allways when i disconnect server got crash
when i am connected on server and play (it s ok) and then i go oust (disconnect)server got crash)
Web admin don t work too (i mean you see in pictures )server running but he dasnt

I will try to instal small ce file (1st ce) and put mutators in

In thet pictures is my netpower for 28 euro :D Provider: t-2.net optic 20/20mbits
They got minimum speed 10/10 for 14euro
http://freeweb.t-2.net/soultaker/pictures/speed.JPG

Last edited:

Carpetsmoker

Nexus-6
Jan 20, 2008
Netherlands
arp242.net
Ah, so that's the error message the server gave you ``you got a weapon file missma''?

Please try to give more information, for example:
The complete error message.
The checksums of the missmatched files.
Your infiltration.ini
Your infiltration.log

i haved diferend version of m4a1 weapon and for the rest i don t know anymore
I deleted all
all mutators and mods i was downoad here http://www.mhoelscher.de/index.php?page=261

i don t understand anymore
I am not so stupid on pc but i give up
this game is a mess this days
i did try to run inf server with mutators all other server have

Why ader admins have download on true in inf.ini file
If u got all files in redirection u can have false
why?When i downloading from your server go slow and i must reconnect on your server to download fast way
1 more time again.If you have all files in redirection u can have false and i will downloading files just crouse http://!
If you got true i downloading from inf server pc sometimes and that is slow!

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
i did try to run inf server with mutators all other server have
How about trying to go "pure" and add packages one by one? I know it's probably pretty time consuming but you can at least identify which mutators cause troubles.

Also stay away from ANY of my M4 muators (M4A1Imp, RO979) - or at least add them as last mutators when the server runs stable with everything else - since I have little to none server-test possibilties the mutators usually run fine offline, but may cause troubles online (they worked on XploDs but didn't on Stinkmarders servers). If you absolutely have to have the M4 muties try to use 0.99 for the RO979 and 1.20 for M4A1Imp, since this configuration seems to work for XploD.

Also keep in mind some troubles are caused by load order of the mutators used in general; it's not pretty but that's UT..