Official Art thread #3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
well, gots a new name so I need to make a new sig. here's what I got so far...

Attachments

• eliwarrunnotdone.jpg
    eliwarrunnotdone.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Eliwar that red text can be remove way to easily ;)

edit: i'm lost, Eliwar you're darkliege, right. did you reregister or did someone stole your name just after you changed it :confused:

Last edited:

Dr_Strangelove

http://www.jeremycox.com
Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
I have had a wacom tablet for a few years now, but only used it for photo editing and such. Here is my first experiment in doing an original drawing with it. The lamp was just a random object on my desk, nothing special. I wanted to give the viewer an uneasy feeling by the slightly unusual color palette. Drawing time was about 20 minutes.

lamp.jpg

Last edited:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I do a lot of photography. I have been trying to get a nice painting effect on a few of them and I never seem to get it right.

Dr_Strangelove nice work. Now that I finally got a Wacom I'll take another look at it.

Nice website.

Dr_Strangelove

http://www.jeremycox.com
Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
benmcl said:
I do a lot of photography. I have been trying to get a nice painting effect on a few of them and I never seem to get it right.

Dr_Strangelove nice work. Now that I finally got a Wacom I'll take another look at it.

Nice website.

Thanks.

I believe that by default, pressure will change the size of the brush. It took me a long time to figure out that it is much easier to just have the pressure change the opacity.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Thank you very much for that one single point. I need to do some reorganizing and get a lot of practice in but I think I can start getting the results I want now.

I have been using the Wacom for 2 months for editing my photographs but have not looked and furture into it.

Hopefully I post a few samples. I probably should post some of my photos. Nothing exciting. I go to Western horse shows with some friends and take pictures of the competors. I sell the prints and do several collages for people. Made enough for my 6X8 tablet and a Archos multimedia hard drive.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
This started as a screenshot from a game of Forgotten Battles. Now it's wallpaper :)

(Bf-109F2 smoking. As seen from the cockpit of a La-5)

Attachments

• BurningCurtzWallpaper2.jpg
    BurningCurtzWallpaper2.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

a beginning (about a 1/4 of the page) of my um mind altering substance art piece. Even the inked parts aren't quite done. Damn file size limit, sucks that I can't have it any larger than this. Not sure if I'll color it when I'm done, might be too much little detail.

Attachments

• abstract.gif
    abstract.gif
    228.3 KB · Views: 60