Obama whacks Osama...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
tumblr_lkjtt5hHTW1qzsxb0o1_400.gif

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
So, if we're done with the circle-jerk, racial slurs, "USA! USA!" chants and the celebration over a killing, let's have a look at the state of things in Pakistan here: one of the most sought-after men on this planet was hiding in a suburb of Islamabad? ...the fuck?

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I'm really not interested in dissecting the politics of it. I simply don't believe that throwing a party is the appropriate response. It's great to see the crowds and I know it feels good, but we have bigger things to worry about. I am pleased with the more measured and contemplative response this morning. Now is the time to quietly remember lost lived ones, and realize that there it's still work to be done.

Lets not create a martyr by throwing a party. It reflects poorly on us around the world. That's the sort of thing our enemies would do, and we are above such things.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
about damn time. Funny how in the end only one team was required for success.

Grasshopper

Jan 21, 2008
Upstate NY
YES BUT LETS NOT THANK OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF WHO HAD TO WASTE TIME PROVING TO MORONS THAT HE IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, NO LETS NOT THANK HIM AFTER YOU WASTED HIS TIME AND CAUSE OSAMA TO RUN FREE LIKE A DIRTY WHORE FOR OVER 10 YEARS

You would minimize the accomplishments of our armed forces and and praise the work of Obama who's participation amounted to "Sure, OK, do that".