Obama whacks Osama...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dont be a nubcake

Feb 29, 2008
Not a fan or Obama hater, but YO GO MAN! Very proud moment. Fist pump for Obama, Bush, and our military. Take that you stupid MFs!
U.S.A
U.S.A
U.S.A
U.S.A
U.S.A

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Thank you to our service men and women for their hard work.

YES BUT LETS NOT THANK OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF WHO HAD TO WASTE TIME PROVING TO MORONS THAT HE IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, NO LETS NOT THANK HIM AFTER YOU WASTED HIS TIME AND CAUSE OSAMA TO RUN FREE LIKE A DIRTY WHORE FOR OVER 10 YEARS

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
LIZARD OF OZ IS A PINK COMMIE HE CANT STAND TO SEE USA RED WHITE AND BLUE HE MAKES HIM MAD

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I'm too not sure it's a very wise thing to be throwing a huge party out in front of the white house over this...

Let's please take the high road even in victory.

NO WAY MAN WE FINALLY GOT THAT TOWELHEAD SON OF A BITCH

ITS MILLER TIME BABY

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I'm too not sure it's a very wise thing to be throwing a huge party out in front of the white house over this...

what? pretend it didn't happen? EFF THAT

edit
maybe there will be a holiday now, where we celebrate by shooting our neighbors in the head.

(with a water gun)

Last edited:

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site

go back to working for the evil men that are bringing this country down like a tower with an identical twin on a beautiful september day

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
U.S. Special Forces = The Baddest Mother****ers on planet Earth.