:O Peristaltic Action! *NSFW*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
umm... uhhh.....
emot-psyduck.gif

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
How does one generate such a turd? Do they eat certain foods? Do they have to hold it for a certain ammount of time?

What is the specific sciences behind this?

On another note that's just gross.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
What the ........man......uh..........hell.........ohh nevermind!!

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
ilkman said:
What is the specific sciences behind this?

From TFA said:
“In February 1995, working in conjunction with nutritionists at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me to successfully produce a single extruded excrement the exact length of my colon: 26 feet. I documented the extrusion at the Cranbrook-Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, which offered a length of floor suitable for the process and measuring the results. The cathartic diet was supplemented by a high intake of Metamucil fiber substance. The weeklong endurance prior to the event was ensured by the employment of a plug specifically designed to curtail any premature excretions.”

Butt plug!

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Michigan - home of the world's longest poop and the Super Bowl

Edit:
My friend said this: "Haha, Michigan...what a dump"

Last edited by a moderator: