Not exactly the best publicity - Video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
It's easy, mat69. Some cool guy says it's fake, then people go around saying it's fake and soon it's a well known fact it's fake.

5eleven, I believe who you are fighting and why plays a factor for how soldiers do their job, you do not. That's all I guess. I'm too tired to explain why I believe so.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
:lol: Okay Ros, get some sleep, sheesh! I agree with you in part, and disagree in part. But I understand what you are saying. :D

Spier

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Even if the video is faked(not likely) then we still have been dozens of accounts that soldiers double-tapped Iraqis. Especially in the Baghdad "thunder run" or whatever they called it.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
There were even some from the ultra hardcore group, part of Saddams inner circle. They fought beyond death. Military issued silver bullets, stakes, holy water and one exorcist per squad to fight them.