New XMP Phenomena

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
lol what do you care? you werent one of the minority of shadow players in that scrim...

Ya I was... don't you recall me TK'ing you like 50 times in the warmup round? :(

I'm not feeling teh <3.

Btw, Vash, I have to say that's best post farming technique I've ever seen. :p

[BBF]Elessar

Feb 18, 2004
I wish for everytime somebody in this world made a crack at me I could bitch and get this type of a response. Give me a break. Here's an idea Chiron...suck it up and deal with it. Lifes a bitch, try to survive.

Last edited:

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Well I didn't mind it that much. It was disorganized as hell, ... omni wanted 10 players, and we didn't have that many. I had fun that game, and i mean it was just a friendly scrim. nothin to be upset about or talk about really.

Nept

ºØmníºNept
Jan 23, 2004
Ontario, Canada
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
that was hardly a shadow scrim... there were 3 shadow members present and the rest subs... it was basically "Omni stacks a pub"

it was sad... the last match we lost to energy...
I honestly don't know why I bother anymore; in every single scrim either Detta or myself ends up organizing the opposing team. You either don't have enough regular players, aren't able to tell time, haven't bothered to gather subs when you know you're going to be short, etc etc. If you're not going to put any effort into organizing your own team then don't bother challenging us - or don't whine when you're crushed...either or.

[BBF]Elessar

Feb 18, 2004
With attitudes like that...don't worry we won't challenge you. Nice job Omni, way to take a light hearted thread and display your crass behavior.

Last edited:

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
damn guys so not fair, organizing our team hell we only had 3 members show for the scrim, as much respect as we give you guys. i wasnt whining im sorry if you thougth i was and detta you know i love u realy i was just pickn on de. we have 8 actives now and shadow is growing give us some time. and nept we respect all effort and help u give us and yes there is a little bad blood cause de took 2 of our guys. im sorry shadow means no negativity toward omni at all. and once again im sorry i should have worded it diffrently.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I think it has something to do with the fact that there are no more cats around FOR him to kill. After completely thrashing his wifes cats and miscellaneous objects around the house.. his employer, in a move to receive federal grants for reforming convicts and mentally challenged people.. moved him into a new position. He's been given the position of shipper / handler and been repeatedly told to "beat the customers' box, not your wife's cats." After trashing millions of dollars worth of expensive electronics, the general idea is that he will eventually let out all his anger and be cured of his spousal cat abuse, at which point he may move onto more advanced and completely different illegal activities such as beating the neighbor's cat. Keep in mind that I'm not inferring that El's company strictly hires cat beaters; I'm sure they hire child molesters as well.

So please, excuse him.. this is his first week in the new position and some adjustment to the new surroundings will have to ensue. We ask you to please never let your cat out of your sight during this period, and to ignore any further outbursts from him as he gets quite beastial when his thirst for cat blood goes unsatiated for extended lengths of time.

Regards,
Management

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
[BBF]Mantik said:
I think it has something to do with the fact that there are no more cats around FOR him to kill. After completely thrashing his wifes cats and miscellaneous objects around the house.. his employer, in a move to receive federal grants for reforming convicts and mentally challenged people.. moved him into a new position. He's been given the position of shipper / handler and been repeatedly told to "beat the customers' box, not your wife's cats." After trashing millions of dollars worth of expensive electronics, the general idea is that he will eventually let out all his anger and be cured of his spousal cat abuse, at which point he may move onto more advanced and completely different illegal activities such as beating the neighbor's cat. Keep in mind that I'm not inferring that El's company strictly hires cat beaters; I'm sure they hire child molesters as well.

So please, excuse him.. this is his first week in the new position and some adjustment to the new surroundings will have to ensue. We ask you to please never let your cat out of your sight during this period, and to ignore any further outbursts from him as he gets quite beastial when his thirst for cat blood goes unsatiated for extended lengths of time.

Regards,
Management

I love you

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Nept said:
I honestly don't know why I bother anymore; in every single scrim either Detta or myself ends up organizing the opposing team. You either don't have enough regular players, aren't able to tell time, haven't bothered to gather subs when you know you're going to be short, etc etc. If you're not going to put any effort into organizing your own team then don't bother challenging us - or don't whine when you're crushed...either or.

Whining? i thought it was funny... 1st game... 6 minutes... 2nd game... 6 minutes... 3rd game.... about 20 cause we lost to energy... lol... and you didnt need to organize the LNS scrim... I BROUGHT SUBS FOR ALL... YAYASSS

Edit: Hangs head in shame...

Last edited:

[BBF]Elessar

Feb 18, 2004
[BBF]Slayve said:
Uh-oh, Elessar's on the rag again. What's wrong, El? Did Mac kick your a$$ at Worms last night?

I'm glad you took the time to chime in. Don't make me break out the dingleberries boy.

Last edited:

[BBF]Elessar

Feb 18, 2004
Mopap said:
:lol:

El, seriously, someone kill your cat this morning or something? What's this got to do w/u or us?

Just wondering! Don't kill me or nuttin.

Personally, I don't like when ppl act like pompus a$$holes. So let me rephrase that to be fair to my colleagues....I want nothing to do with competition involving Omni.

Last edited:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I vote that it doesn't matter anymore since both parties apologized and have put it behind them already ;)

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
[BBF]Elessar said:
Personally, I don't like when ppl act like pompus a$$holes. So let me rephrase that to be fair to my colleagues....I want nothing to do with competition involving Omni.

When scuffles break out here I take the following stance: I wasn't there, have no idea what really happened, so not only does it not concern me, I wouldn't even be able to make a valid judgment on it even if I did want to be interested. Now don't you want to jump on the 'pap logic train? I knew you would. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.