New XMP Phenomena

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
Alright, over the past few days, some new trends have caught on, so I'll start the list of things I've seen (feel free to add to it):

1. A strange loving-contempt for the words 'omf' and 'hax'.

2. "Nice sack!"

3. (I took this one out because I guess having fun and trying to joke around with people to make the gaming experience a better one crosses the moral threshold of the people of the world).

Last edited by a moderator:

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
Ya, only the real idiots jump on the bandwagon with these stupid hypes... thinking that using a word or phrase that was funny once will continue to have hte same effect.

OMF HAX!

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Damn that put the freakin' Chia Pet song in my head you bastid!!! lol

Cha-CHa-Cha-Chia! ERG!!!!! It won't go away!!!

churropet.jpg

Last edited:

.:AlphaOne:.

Omega
Jan 17, 2004
man, all i wnat to know is , WTF is a gotdamnned chirro. Its beans if u ask me, but dont quote me.

Oh, and another thing, can someone give me a website for IdieoSpek translation, cause... damn, I dont know what u guys are saying.

Last edited:

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I'm not dissing your handle at all. I just thought it was funny. After all, Chiron IS fairly close to "Churro", and it's just a fun thing to say. In fact, when I started saying "Churro", I meant it as a compliment, because I said "Churros are good, just like Chiron". Although, I guess if you really want to continue be an angry guy all of the time, have no fun during XMP play, and take no compliments, by all means, I'll stop trying on my end to "ridicule" you (even though that's entirely what I'm not trying to do).

Oh and by the way... Yep, I'm a no-talent hack that would lose to you in a dead-drunk and passed out condition ;). If that helps you and your ego sleep better, by all means, keep believing it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.