New Weapon Suggestion: Stavatti TIS-1 Tactical Infantry System

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Bush, thems there fighting words. I pick up that silly for an excuss gauntlet of yours and trhough it back in your face.

If I weren't so damn busy the next couple of days I would join you for some one on one pistols. You knpw where. ;)

Edit: Are you guys going to dump ReconLamer any time soon or is there some contract bull**** you have to deal with?

Last edited:

kungpaosamuraiii

HOVER TANKS
Mar 31, 2002
Cali
At that ping Bushie, you need 10 seconds to aim fire and shoot before something happens online. The good side, no recoil where the bullets strike; bad side, your target is ten seconds elsewhere so your recoilessness is worhtless.

I should know, my DSL gives me not ping spikes but ping plateaus.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Whenever I look at Bush's ping, it is only about 50 above mine. So on a good server I'll get about 125 and he'll be closer to 200.

So in all honesty, Bush's ping is usually around 200, not 400. That's dam good for dialup.

I have played at 300 ping on euro servers and still done plenty well. So as long as you get tweak your settings and find a good server to get your ping down to about 300-350 or less, it should be playable.

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
the problem with that KW is that you register my ping @ 200 or so, but it registers as above 400 on my end, trust me, my ping sucks. I compensate with sneakiness and long range shots though, thats why my kill ratio is pretty high. and i SUPER lead my targets :D

@ Benny
I uninstalled INF thinking i would have my CD by now, so im not playing it at the moment, been playing CoD a lot though, and we DEFINITELY are not going back with ReconLamer...EVER. They wont issue a refund for the time we want back when the server doesnt run and they never look further than the server logs as far as helping us out with the ping issues, there is no SERVICE in thier customer service.... SOOOO, youll have to take a raincheck on the pistols thing unless you bought CoD Bennyboy, or until we get 2.9 ;)

Last edited:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Wait until 2.9 and you have a new server somewhere else. Anyways I need that extra pistol. My problem is not the average ping its the spikes. I was also reading soemwhere that what UT considers ping is somewhat different than what the networking people do.

Anyways got my ass kicked again last night. Thanks guys and dolls.