New Weapon Priorities

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I've accepted two things in life; 1. Women really are from venus. 2. Infiltration weapon priorities are more evil than women.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I don't understand why, but my modified priorities have no affection. The MP5A2 and Miniuzi are next to eachother in the list, but spawning the Uzi is held in hands, the MP5 not but the sidegun.

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
a) weaponprio has only 50 valid entries
b) weapons are affected by attachments (so you'll have an entry for each possible combination of attachments)
c) Some weapons are affected by mutators esp. IWE will add a new version to every combination mentioned under b)

... good luck ;)

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Hmm, that doesn't help me.
Am I right, when the higher number makes a higher priority? Cuz the oldskool INF guns have the highest numbers.
I have the MP5A2 and the silenced version, both are next to the oldskool weapons, after that the pistols, and still the pistol appers in game and I have to select the MP5A2 then, I just don't understand it.

Burger

Lookin' down the iron-sights...
Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
This is what i do:

Put Knife/M67/Smoke grenade at the top of the list
i.e.
WeaponPriority[0]=INFe_Hands
WeaponPriority[1]=INFc_KaBar
WeaponPriority[2]=INFc_GrenadeList
WeaponPriority[3]=RollingGrenadeList

Pistols next:
WeaponPriority[13]=INF_M93R
WeaponPriority[14]=INF_1911
WeaponPriority[15]=INFc_Mk23
WeaponPriority[16]=INFc_DE50
WeaponPriority[17]=INFc_FSVEN

And from then on, Everything else.
WeaponPriority[0]= Means LOWEST, the weapon you LEAST want to spawn with.
Work the rest out.

EDIT: And if you're runnind out of room, weed out the weapons that you DON'T use.

Last edited: