*NEW* PUF ALL STAR GAME

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Poet*

Jun 22, 2000
canada
Visit site
It kind of sucked that Dog left and took the internet connection with him at the time of the last match. How did it turn out anyway (I just a connection a few days ago)?

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
oh, umm, as for scores, icant remember

We won both maps! We played orbital for fun and Troll was the MVP. She single handedly beat us to a pulp *L* We lost that match by 1 :) YOU WILL RULE THAT DAY TROLL!! ;p j\k

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
The Dra-goons in 3 games. It was close, and sounded like fun. I missed it too as I was in a clan match that night. I want to be around for it this time, even just to cheerlead or spec.

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
ACK!

wow...well this is what I get for taking a night off from PuF! Another AllStar under way, eh? And 2 pages of replies! Cool!

DragonAsh, thanks for the vote of confidence :) I am no where near worthy of being a Captain, what sort of drugs have you been taking? *LOL*

Well if we're voting, here's a list of some kickass CTFers, and keep in mind I rarely venture outside my clan these days , so most of it comes from the folks I've gotten to play CTF with lately

DragonAsh
Morety
{950}Slayer
Nemesis
Boom
Dopey
Arzenal (I think Arzenal qualifies as a PuF now as well as a GTFer)

I can't think of any more right now since I haven't had my morning latte

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
oh man! how did i forget about boom and cobra!? *LOL*

stupid me! An allstar game wouldnt be the same with the "boom" comment every 30 sec *LOL*

I say we gotta pick Captains. Everyone knows i voted for Troll (despite what she feels ;p)

Lets start the voting. After the votes, the captains will pick their own teams in private. After all the picks have been done, then the announcements should be posted here as a new post, not as areply :)

LET THE VOTING COMMENSE!! :)

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Captains/Players

Hey all,

I agree Troll should be a captian.

As for players, thx for including me in your list, but what about Arkive{JEDI}? :)

As for the other captain, I'd say either Mor(which would be interesting) or me. (since we are both leaders).

That's what I think. IT would be fun though to see Troll vs Mor, the ]LOL[ bash :)

Let the votes come in!

Hammer

Dec 6, 1999
Greensboro, NC, USA
Visit site
Outside of |C| and my clan mates in ]LoL[. I would list the following

Hal
Ruffie
Watchdog
LK
Cookie
Poet

UpStarts that I have recently played with more
Archive
Outz
Ineffectual ** serious defender

They may have been around for ever I have not played with them much.

Special vote for Cobra because he kicks booty on a sorry connection.

I think Morety and Troll would make fine opposing captains

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Captains: Troll & Alarion

I nominate the following two for consideration (along with all those that were previously nominated).

Arkive is definitely in the rankings of top PuF'ers

as is

DividedSky (boy did this one catch me off guard).

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
Troll would definitely make a great captain. As to Boom... Well you have it BOOM! We have our captain!

I think we should make the team damage to 100% regardless of map or type of game!

If we decide to play AS. Setting the team damage to %100 would stop most we the creative ideas!

What u all think?

Mullah

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Thanks for the votes, but unfortuneately I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks. Besides, all of you are ten times better than me and deserve to play. Hopefully a good demo is recorded and I will be able to watch you awesome players dance to the beat of the UT drum:).

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
We MUST have Boom and Troll as capt's!! *LOL*

Sha-Booms vs Bridge Trolls!!! *LOL*

Everyone on booms team needs to Dance and fire while everyone on troll's team does the pelvic thrust! *LOL*

Arkive

May 10, 2000
members.home.com
I'd love to play if given the chance. If not, I'd like to be able to spectate so I can finally pick up some dance moves from Boom since all my mine are pretty worn out :D . I never seem to run into this guy, but from what I hear, he can dance you to oblivion from 200 yards.

I also think that Boom and Troll would make great captains. My list of other players are:

Rooster
Cobra
Morety
DragonAsh
Ashram
LordKhaine

Jeff

[Edited by Arkive on 08-14-2000 at 08:11 PM]

Lord_Dragon[FB]

that's some cold ****
as?

man, i don't see how anyone plays AS online...
one person with the fastest connection smokes everyone else for the offense. then, on D, that same person just gets close and smacks everyone around with help from the other players. AS is ruled too much by lpb.

DOM is a good way to test team skills against each other.

captains: uh, discount this vote if you like since i wouldn't know anyone well enough to have sufficient knowledge...troll and boom!
i'll just follow everyone else's example like a sheep :)
BAAAH!