New baby boy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
I know this belongs in OT,but I hang out with the folks in this forum,so that's that.

8 pound 8 ounce Brandon Michael was born @ 8:02 p.m. 8/23/03 (2 years and 1 day after his big brother)

Wife kicked me out and said go home,I need sleep,and food.I said ok....ima go play UT.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
hahaha...TWD it is a HUGE responsability.When my 1st son was born I was gone for 4 months (never turned the puter on) as long as everything at the house is good (clean,kids are sleeping/fed) I will be lurking.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Yeah but goshen has been gone for like a year and a half, and it's like he doesn't even really care anymore. I mean I can understand "i'm reallly busy and I might only be able to make a short post once a month" but "i have a kid and you'll never really see me again" just sucks.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Rev, Momma and Baby doing OK? What does Big Brother think?

Hope he does well at night for you. I remember when my daughter was born, the 3 months of colic (sp?) and living on 2-4 hours of sleep a night.

Keep us updated. :)