Name ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
I'm sure you read the post about "The other Mapvote", namely UT2VoteSim for UT2003 which was the original "YES" "NO" vote.
Well I have successfully converted it for UT2004 but it needs a name.
I've tried: Mapvote (yuk) - Votemap (mmm) - MiniVote (eish) - BasicVote (how boring) - Justvote (has potential) - TheVote (wtf) - ??????

Any idea's :)

PoW

Jul 12, 2004
Hmm, what I think of is:

- UT2VoteBasic :) or

- The same as in UT2003 ... UT2VoteSim :rolleyes: or

- PureVote :rolleyes:

What I also like is your idea with "JustVote". ;)

Last edited:

Imaginos

Deathball addict?
Sep 13, 2000
New Joisey, USA
Visit site
LiteVote? QuickPoll? Consent? Consensus? Motion?

I don't see it as a full blown voting client though.. more like one for someone to table a suggestion for all to consider..

Last edited:

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
ahhh amazing how inputs tend to jolt the brain :)
I like shov3l's idea of keeping it close to heart but 2k4 is too restrictive, maybe just UT.
Pow, UT2VoteSim is cool, although the word 'Sim' I found in 2003 confused people a bit.
Imaginos, I like the work 'Lite' and think that spells it out as it is.

UTLiteVote - UTVoteLite - UT2VoteLite - which one ?

Somehow I think it should inherit the UT2Vote name somehow although it could be confusing if this 'Lite' version takes off.

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
question, has UT2VoteLite a standard map/mod switch as ut2vote has? Most people i talk too want more or less only this feature and ut2vote is much too much for them...

UT2VoteSlim

UT2VoteFast

UT2Votie ;)

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
ooooooooo I like that EZVote :)
question, has UT2VoteLite a standard map/mod switch as ut2vote has? Most people i talk too want more or less only this feature and ut2vote is much too much for them...
Socke, all this has is the original Map only vote where a window pops up and you have to vote YES or NO
There are no other options.

frogger187

eat. sleep. frag.
May 2, 2003
VoteNow
UT2VoteLite (already listed)
QuickPick

can you list the features of this..i am not familiar with it....(and hi all..been away for a while)

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
It has no features, it only allows map voting, no games, no muts, no admin, just plain old map voting at game end where the moment someone selects a map, all map windows dissapear and another window pops up giving players the option to vote YES or NO.
If more that 50% vote YES then it selects that map.
After 2 minutes if no map was voted is selects a random map.
The Admin only has one option GameEndPopup=True/False
http://www.proasm.com/ut/ezvote1.html