1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

My INF replacement :: AA

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by SexPistol, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

Meh. AA:O is...uh... pretty...uh...

It's no replacement for inf, but at least it has players.

2. Moondogg

Moondogg [*SDS*]

i distinctly remember deleting AA off my hard drive.

that mission where you have to crawl around for an hour trying not to be caught may have been the kicker.

3. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

No, this mission was fun to me. It felt like Co-op, or SP, where the enemies are just guarding the areas and you have to sneak, I like this.

4. AlmostAlive

AlmostAlive Active Member

I've installed and uninstalled the game four or five times because of a friend who told me that "the game has gotten sooo much better after the latest patch!". I've come to realize that despite the patches and fixes, I still can't stand it.

5. Death Touch

Death Touch New Member

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Simply uncanny.

No matter what, even if I try to force myself to like it, I end up uninstalling eventually.
    I just don't know how that game got so popular.

6. cracwhore

cracwhore I'm a video game review site...

Rednecks.

7. Pipe_Dream

Pipe_Dream 3-time World Champion Bowler

I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I didn't wanna start a new one. I am calling for a "cross-server ban(ironic)" on psychomorph, Steven, WWE, Dill, Road, a bunch of the FOOL dudes(too many to name), 3-4 aliases(admin choice regarding which ones) and Jaxx. They have gotten me stoked on playing again for the past couple weeks and are now AWOL. Fuk you guys! I don't need this kinda crapola.

8. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

...and the whole thing is free (unlike UT99). When you look at Enemy Territory and the mods you won't get why so many still play it - same here: it's free.

P.S. I was replying to Crack and got instaposted ;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  9. LIGHTFIGHTER

LIGHTFIGHTER 11B3H AFA MEMBER

I use to play AA pretty regular.......I kinda like the BF2 engine so I have been playing alot of that

10. theRoadStroker

theRoadStroker A Dickcheese Faggot

o0

11. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

This community is ever-shrinking, and when we play, we are growing more furious at each other.

I think INF's doomsday will be when one guy hosts a server, one guy is a player, and they still fight over some ridiculous TKing crap and the admin ends up banning the only remaining player.

12. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

No, INF's doomsday will be when INF3.0 for UT2007 comes out.