Mobile Phones?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
/me hates cell phones!!

I used to sell the damn things, and I noticed something odd about them. It would appear to me that the second that a normally intelligent person touches one, they instantly become stupid.

I can't count the number of times that I've had a customer walk back into my store, incredibly pissed off, saying that their brand new phone doesn't work. I'd pull it out of the box, press the power button and find out that, in fact, it worked great. RTFM people - YOU NEED TO TURN IT ON FIRST!!

Having said that, yes, I do have a mobile phone. A Nokia 6190 - the last good phone ever made.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
alien8 said:
/me hates cell phones!!

I used to sell the damn things, and I noticed something odd about them. It would appear to me that the second that a normally intelligent person touches one, they instantly become stupid.

I can't count the number of times that I've had a customer walk back into my store, incredibly pissed off, saying that their brand new phone doesn't work. I'd pull it out of the box, press the power button and find out that, in fact, it worked great. RTFM people - YOU NEED TO TURN IT ON FIRST!!

:lol: Quad Erat Demonstrandum :D

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
1. do you have a phone?
yes
2. if so what brand of phone do you have?
Samsung (A300)
3. what is your primary use for your phone?
txt msgs
4. how often do you use your phone a week?
depends how much credit I have...when I have alot I send about 100 a week.
5. how many text messages do you send a week?
N/A
6. does your phone have picture taking capabilities?
no
7. if so how much do you use this feature?
even if I did have photo messeging i'd probly never use it...I never bother with WAP.

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
1. do you have a phone? How many people in CA do not have one?

2. if so what brand of phone do you have? Nokia 3360.

3. what is your primary use for your phone? Long distance and calling friends because they were suppossed to meet me here 15 minutes ago.

4. how often do you use your phone a week? I don't have a clue.

5. how many text messages do you send a week? Average = 0. I have issues with being charged 10¢ to send an email.

6. does your phone have picture taking capabilities? No.

Jacob Korn said:
1. do you have a phone?

2. if so what brand of phone do you have?

3. what is your primary use for your phone?

4. how often do you use your phone a week?

5. how many text messages do you send a week?

6. does your phone have picture taking capabilities?

1. Yes!!

2. Nokia 8850

3. Calling/texting friends, lets face it, "emergencies" never happen :D

4. Many times, several times a day

5. 15? About?

6. Nope, i'm glad too, its a wasteful feature imo

7. N/A