Mmmm. Tasty Placentas!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
Hollywood actor Tom Cruise is planning to eat his new baby's placenta, it emerged today. It is the latest in a series of unusual revelations by the 43-year-old Mission Impossible star about the child he is expecting with fiancee Katie Holmes. He told GQ magazine: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Cruise has also claimed he knew actress Holmes, 27, was pregnant, even before she told him.

A follower of Scientology, he has defended the religion's belief that women should give birth in silence. "It's really about respecting the woman. It's not about her not screaming," he has told GQ. Cruise, who also believes he can cure drug addicts, plans to marry Holmes in the summer. He said earlier this month that their baby was due "any day now".

.... Yes.

Linky

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
It used to be normal for women that just gave birth to eat the placenta, because the placenta contains lots of hormones and blood. This helped to prevent the mother from dieing due to lack of stuff. This isn't required with today's technology though.

Since the placenta contains lots of oestrogen, I hope this will give Tom some boobs, because that's what causes it :lol:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Well it's official. Little girl Suri (nice name, actually) was born to TomKat this morning, and the placenta reportedly went uneaten.

Yes I wrote TomKat. I would really like to track down the person who originated this fad (Beniffer, etc.) and kill that person in a painful, drawn out, bloody way. Using plush Vorpal Bunnies if possible.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I think Tom is really some sort of plant inside the scientology cult to work from the inside out at making the cult look really weird and whacky to discourage people from joining.

Its working. I wouldnt join that cult if he is an image of what I may become.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
hmm ... but doesn't that mean that all those child-raping priests are plants by Scientoligists (sp?) ?
// ---
As for Tom C.and his crappy movies ... the less said about him the better.

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
Mister Prophet, I kneel before your avatar.

I would say something on-topic, but, you know, it's Tom Cruise... there's nothing I can say that South Park hasn't already said.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Well it's official. Little girl Suri (nice name, actually) was born to TomKat this morning, and the placenta reportedly went uneaten.
Uhh... isn't Suri a guy's name?

Also, Tom Cruise has Magnolia. He also sorta/kinda had Rainman, but that's more of a Dustin Hoffman affair.