1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.I.A. - Unreal DM maps

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by Nahand, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Jackal-(DOG)-

Jackal-(DOG)- New Member

UNREAL DM MAPS

HI! IF YOU LOOKING FOR SOME DM MAPS. GO TO WWW.NEWBIESPLAYGROUND.COM . WE HAVE OVER 3000 MAPS THERE FOR DOWNLOAD. JUST LOOK FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO MAPS .WE ALL SO HAVE COOP MAPS TOO.

jàçká£-(DOG)-

2. Nahand

Nahand !!! God Of Random !1?

... monster bump, man... or should i say... BOT? Admns?...

3. Hourences

Hourences New Member

Valid for me, they are hosting maps so thats cool
    Not bot like

4. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

i LIKE THIER SERVER RULES,AND DEFINITLY GONNA CHECK OUT SOME OF THOSE LEVELS.
    tHANX FOR POSTING THIS,i GOT IT BOOKMARKED.

ooops all caps

5. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Good question. I just went to my bookmark and got back:

So perhaps it will be back.

6. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

its working,,you got somthing else going on i think.

7. Manticore

?

Link?

The last bookmark I've got to Clawfist is the one that gave me back that dialog. There's always Google.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
  8. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

WEll, FOLLOWING THE BUF RULE, PEOPLE WITH 1 POST THAT WILL REGISTER ONLY TO ANNOUNCE WEBSITES/SPAM GETS BANNED.

The look don't do it for me, and the name is "unrealplayground" riped. Nuff said

9. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

GEEEEZ yall, It's a good thing people post like that,I am glad to see another mapping site.
    Unrealplayground kinda sucks if you ask me,specialy thier stupid ".jpg" in the zip file so a screenshot will appear,so one has to modify all thier original zips to send maps there.
    Then they have that bloatware upload thingy,also there upload is very funky and disorganized

FTP page #867857576 just plane bad,mapraider is better and nalicity is better.UP has no comments,they all get bent and close threads much to fast,
    NAH that post isnt a bad thing ,can't believe you guys are so damn elite or snubnose towards another site.

Plus ,mabye he hit a bunch of forums so what,who cares,lighten up.

And manticore,I am thinking the obvious,SEE that link there WTF does that have todo with clawfist? in anycase that link works. up there.I don't know what you are asking about,be more clear on what your saying,and I won't bud in, sorry.........

10. Manticore

As far as the link goes you sort of lost me.

So all of a sudden this thread is about canning other sites and laying into them?

If that's the case I'm out of this thread. I'm sure that there are a lot of people who don't visit this site too for whatever reasons they find relevant. I just don't hear them bitching about NC.

If you don't want to visit these sites that's your business. I was actually making an enquiry based on what AMayhem said about Clawfist's website and Unreal maps.

That's it........... you and who ever else can have their drama with this thread. I'm really not interested.

11. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Ah, I see, I don't want any drama either,kinda wierd one guy posts a link to old unreal maps then he gets all of that,so I will say somthing.

BUT I think clawfist is still around in ETG #unrealed,I could be wrong,I think he uses a slightly different name, but I do believe it's him,ask hourences he will know.

12. Nahand

Nahand !!! God Of Random !1?

... site is ok... good to have another place to go about U1DM. I just got rather scheptic when such a suspicious post is done, and obviously, i won't click links on them just like that - as i had my share of malware problems in the past because of such actions, that culminated in lost hard work in my PC (UT maps either, no less). Sorry the frightened-fork-holding-peasant mentality, Jackal...