Low-Budget Amateur Maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How would you like an idea of being able to see, play and review "low-budget" maps?

• Yes, sure. Why not? That's a great Idea!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Are you crazy? Review crap? What for?

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • WTF is a "low-budget map"? (See below)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
balton, you obviously dont get it and never will

eyecandy's always going to come second to good old fashioned gameplay, I can't believe I have to explain this to you fools

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
rich, there are 2 major bugs in your map
i've attached 2 pics for you, i hope you are gonna fix them, i would be very dispointed

Astaldo

Apr 21, 2000
Highland Lakes, NJ USA
Visit site
Okay, going by your criteria, any map on NaliCity of 500K or less is an amateur map??
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but aren't 99% of the maps on NaliCity by people who aren't paid for it?
Calling them "Low-Budget Amateur Maps" is just rude!
I don't know the first thing about making a map, so all but the crappiest I pay homage to...(Bows down to mappers)

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
Originally posted by Astaldo711
Okay, going by your criteria, any map on NaliCity of 500K or less is an amateur map??
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but aren't 99% of the maps on NaliCity by people who aren't paid for it?
Calling them "Low-Budget Amateur Maps" is just rude!
I don't know the first thing about making a map, so all but the crappiest I pay homage to...(Bows down to mappers)

aaah, paid mappers = good mappers!

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
this thread seems to have missed the whole point of nali city

it IS a repositary (Spelling?) for hundreds of gigs of 'low budget amateur maps'

if you want a site that deals solely with single big box maps then start your own, I doubt it'd be too popular but then I'm a pessimist