List of things that you should never do...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Don't go into an Iraqi mosque wearing nothing but an american flag as a cape, with 'My second home is next to where I torture your brother in Guantanamo Bay' written across your chest and singing a rude song about how burkas only mean you can only be bothered to stick it in the eye socket.

Unless that is you're Mr T, in which case you could probably get away with that, although if you were Mr T, you probably wouldn't have got on no damn plane, fool, in the first place.

Last edited:

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Never give oral sex to someone juggling chainsaws.

img0439sized0fx.jpg
. . < Never try to prove this sign wrong.

Last edited:

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I know EA has been taking heat from gamers for a while now. They didn't make a new patch for Command and Conquer, and their sports games kinda suck, not to mention their EAGAMESCHALLENGEEVERYTHING logo. But, is there more to it than that?

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
okay anyway...

never contribute to a thread full of things you should never do.

never do what I say.

Never shove cheese up your butt, in an effort to "reverse digest" your food.

Never do what's right.
________
KBear

Last edited:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
never play true crime: streets of la.