Lightwave to UnrealEd assistance? (Hide perhaps?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
The archive might have been named that so to give the downloader some idea what it is (asuming they haven't read this thread or seen a screen shot)
Or it might be so Nintendo don't sue him...there is a model called 'AngryMan' for 2kx, but it's the Hulk basiclly, and you all know Marvel don't want their stuff in non-Marvel games, for profit or not - same thing could be going down with Krystal.

Yeah Im reading too much into this.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Well, AngryMan is less green than the Hulk...he got away with that, but how many other webslingers do you see? Or chaps with metal skeletons?

CharleyFox

Jan 8, 2006
Random Elite said:
The archive might have been named that so to give the downloader some idea what it is (asuming they haven't read this thread or seen a screen shot)
Or it might be so Nintendo don't sue him...there is a model called 'AngryMan' for 2kx, but it's the Hulk basiclly, and you all know Marvel don't want their stuff in non-Marvel games, for profit or not - same thing could be going down with Krystal.

Yeah Im reading too much into this.

Aye, it's more for the later reason. I don't know how the big "N" views fan derivative works, but if they're anything like Paramount/StarTrek, there could be some trouble there. Figure the least I should do is not be blatant about it, thus the name. Hopefully it's well under the radar scope, so to speak.

-CharleyFox

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Almost finished the teamcolors, tell me if you like them as they are now?

Remember it's CharleyFox's skin I only made color changes to it.

Attachments

• normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 14
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 20
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 17
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 12
  • gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Alopexau

Mar 28, 2005
I don't want to harp on it CharleyFox, but as has been said in the shoutbox for the model release.. are you going to be fixing the single sided costume surfaces and releasing an updated version sometime?

You have done some serious justice to this character and it hurts to see these messy gaps all over.

Alopexau

Mar 28, 2005
Also, It should be pretty safe to use her real name.. I mean Nintendo hasn't batted an eyelid about the high quality Link model that's already out for UT2k4 amongst other real named models. Add to that she was an aquired character and not actually created by Nintendo.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Yes, she may have been created by Rare, but she's still Nintendo property - I'm pretty sure the next Star Fox game isn't going to be on an Xbox.
But if what you say is true about Link, then great.
BTW, use the edit button next time.

CharleyFox

Jan 8, 2006
the_rex said:
Almost finished the teamcolors, tell me if you like them as they are now?

Remember it's CharleyFox's skin I only made color changes to it.

Looks good, nice work the_rex :)

-CharleyFox

CharleyFox

Jan 8, 2006
Alopexau said:
I don't want to harp on it CharleyFox, but as has been said in the shoutbox for the model release.. are you going to be fixing the single sided costume surfaces and releasing an updated version sometime?

You have done some serious justice to this character and it hurts to see these messy gaps all over.

Yeah, I had originally flagged those polys as doublesided in Lightwave, but apparently the UT engine doesn't recognize it or it gets lost in translation.

I can fix it, but first I need to finish catching up on some things I've been neglecting in RL. :lol:

- CharleyFox

Buffy

Nov 16, 2005
yay I got from Skin city !

really Cute ! thank you ! more cute models is coming ? hope so .. :lol: