1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Let's Plays

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trynant, Nov 8, 2010.

?

Let's Plays, yes or no!

1. Why yes, I like this whole LP business.

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. NO EWW GET IT OFF THE INTERNET

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. KillerSkaarj

KillerSkaarj Art for swans is dope!

I'm bumping this to say I'm ashamed at all of you for not knowing who Chuggaaconroy or NintendoCaprisun are. :gonk: There's also ProtonjonSA but he hasn't updated in a while, unless you count the fact that he's part of TheRunawayGuys which updates every Saturday.

Also, MalusCalibur is a pretty obscure yet funny dude. +5 points for being British, too.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  2. FaT CaM

FaT CaM Not much...

Sup goon? I LP :)

Homeworld Cataclysm

Part of a joint Morrowind thing.

Another fantastic LP'er on Something Awful is Research Indicates, his LP's of Crimson Skies and Jurassic Park: Trespasser are fucking documentaries.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  3. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Omgarrett

A new one I stumbled upon. He doesn't get very many views on his vids, but they are hilarious. His current LP is some Barbie game where you fashion dogs. Yeah I can't make this stuff up.