Let us observe your authentic pictorial representation (Let’s see the real you v3.0)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
«BuA»Lurker_71 said:
Alrighty guys... I know you've been waiting (TAZ) for a while... and here ya go.
Lurk in a suit.

Damn Lurk, you look sharp. Flower kinda big but looking good. I have same glasses on me right now. How blind are you?? If I take mine off I wouldn't be able to see that Blond Babe. LOL... Thanks for Posting..

Next up on the Post a PIC Thread is Steel.. Come on Steel Lets see the real you!! :)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
«BuA»Devastator said:
OMG, I had a beard just like that (w/o the mustache) before I started working. Gonna have it again soon cuz i look good with it :D and I want to look like Lurk. :D
I'm in desperate need of a haircut... :lol:

TAZTG said:
Damn Lurk, you look sharp. Flower kinda big but looking good. I have same glasses on me right now. How blind are you?? If I take mine off I wouldn't be able to see that Blond Babe. LOL... Thanks for Posting..
I'm not too horribly blind... but blind enough to not want to take any chances driving. :)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Oh boy...heres a treat.

Talk about a setup that makes you wanna throw up. A little too much UT stuff maybe?

Two versions of the pics...one labeled one not.

Attachments

• bc0.jpg
    bc0.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 58
  • bc01.jpg
    bc01.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 41
  • bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 42
  • bc11.jpg
    bc11.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 38

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
«BuA»Devastator said:
Here is my previous setup and my curent one... I love BLACK :D

Damn BC, you sit that far away and still see us that good?? Them young eyes come in handy.. DEV your new setup is SWEET.. That Black Case looks good with the setup. Here's Mine..

Dcp_2241.jpg

;) ;)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Nice setup TAZ! :)

Damn you guys are so organized!!
Does it always look that way, or did ya clean up before you took pics? :lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Bonecrusher said:
One word TAZ...HEADSET. It'll make the setup look so much better and we won't hear ourselves through your SPEAKERS.

Its not my Speakers you hear yourselves through. Give me a list of some Sweet A$$ Headsets.. Maybe I will buy myself a XMAS Present. Would I need to get a Combo MIC/Headset or just a Headset? Provide some LINKS.

Lurk Mine is usually this Neat. I am a Neat/Clean Freak.. Have to be organized..
:lol:

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Boy, do I have a surprise for you guys. An actual picture of me! And I actually had this taken just for you guys! Getting and posting a picture just for you guys! Can you believe how stupid I am for that??!?!? Doh! lol

TAZ might notice I included my footrest...I mean my comp in the pic. I had to take the drawer out of the desk for the comp to fit under it. Oh, and those wires in the back go up to my sub-woofer. I had to put it on top of my shelves to keep my downstairs neighbors from going ape-s**t. Nevermind the fact that they play polka all day long....

And as an added bonus, a pic of my parents' dog, Sport. He's a lot more cute than this, but it seems he was in the middle of a snow meal. He really likes the snow. My cousin took both these pics, and took the one of Sport Sunday morning when she went out in her pajamas! And they call me crazy! Anyways, AX, there you go. I've thrown down the gauntlet, man, now it's your turn.

Attachments

• jason3.JPG
    jason3.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 102
  • sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 35

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hmm...I was right...you couldn't beat me up, cuz I could run WAY faster than you. Hehe. Steel is a big scary dude...hmm...

And how come all you old folks have glasses...no wonder you guys always complain about not being able to see the Lauren skin. :)

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Yes, me is blind. I've had glasses since I was about 10.

And don't forget this, BC. My legs are longer than yours, so I don't have to move them as fast to catch you!