Let us observe your authentic pictorial representation (Let’s see the real you v3.0)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Bonecrusher said:
o_O

I'm getting tired of this cartoon stuff...its suppose to be the REAL you. As soon as Lurk and DEV show their REAL pics I'll put up another one of me. A much better picture. It reveals a valuable secret to fragging success...how I sit when I play. But its up to Lurk and DEV for you all to be able to see it.

Come on Guys!! I suppose we can ask Dyson to post a PIC of DEV, I am sure it wouldn't be a good one...
KillerX post a PIC! Show these folks what a fine young fragging machine you turned into. ;)

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
I have some sad news,

My body as been damaged by Omega Supreme and needs to be fixed.

For the time being I had to download my brain waves in a flesh body.
This is a temporary solution that had to be taken before I return to my destructive self.

A picture will be posted here later on

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Cute DEV, your starting to sound more and more like AX.. BTW, I like your new SIG statement!!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Very Nice DEV. now we have a few more folks that need to post their PICS. I can take care of KillerX.
Here's a good PIC of him.

Attachments

• DCP_1592.JPG
    DCP_1592.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 44

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Muahahahaha...I'm aboutt o shave my head so I can look like DEV. and that work picture is 133t. LOL.

Killer is a gangsta football playin' fraggin' machine. LOL.

now all we need is Lurk's pic...and then I'll post my rather recent pic. (a month ago)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
«BuA»Bad-Target said:
Nice to finally see all of you who post.

Caption: Come hell or high water i will make thursdays practice.

BT, is scared of Roller Coasters so his Girls let him ride this one. Notice how much fun he is having. Weeeeeeeee, weeeeeeeeeee!! :lol: :lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Rogue said:
Noooo the recent one is baaad!

I did some researching and found a recent PIC of Kitty in action. I don't think its that bad of a PIC..

Attachments

• WatchYourDog.jpg
    WatchYourDog.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 39

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
You forgot one!!
The sister you love so much and worship for her greatness.
Be nice to her BC!!

Attachments

• photo_display.jpg
    photo_display.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Alrighty guys... I know you've been waiting (TAZ) for a while... and here ya go.
Lurk in a suit.

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 46