Just so you freaks know...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
LOL!

Your great Mojo. You can act as tough as you want on these forums. But in real life your probably some smart kid that got picked on all the time. Now you decided that you would direct your smarts at the people of these forums in the form of aggravation. And as for tapping out, your right I did, your foul stench of greatness made me sick and I could stay in the ring no longer. At first I thought you were a pretty funny guy and directed your assaults at the right people. But now I realize your nothing, you can spew out alot of crap in some forum but that doesn't mean anything other than you have a good vocabulary. Your not anyones hero except for a couple of off-topic people and you generally give the Inf forums a bad name. You simply attack respected members of the community over one SMALL event. And then you go around claiming your the equivalant of a great war hero, saying WWII was petty (we should have let the Germans win I guess. Tell the vetrans WWII was petty, like my dead grandfather you bastard), and insulting Fun. Congrats, your a great person Mojo.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I've heard what people like you have before, Cypher. Their names, for the curious: Pojo-X, Free Willy, and Aussie Joe...

"Mojo sucks he is just smarty man with big head LOL! At first I thought he was funny but then he attacked somebody for no reason (read: I hate him because I was acting like an ass and he told me off.) ROFL he is just some geek who takes his aggression out on the forums"

yak yak yak yak fu<i></i>ckin' yak.

Can you tards post anything more creative, please? Being called a geek because I use a computer and use it to insult people wasn't funny or true the first time around, and much like clicking the refresh button on a 404 error, it isn't gunna make anything pop up the 500th time you do it either.

Oh, and yes, son, World War II <i>was</i> petty. When you consider the fact that, gee, let's see, everybody entered the war either for money or territory (which are really the same things, aren't they) and NOT because 6 million Jews and an assorted other minorities were being slaughtered, that's a petty reason.

But because your malformed foetus was born without a brain, I gotta explain this type of crap to you. Go back to raiding the chicken coop for willing sex partners, Cypher, cause I'm tired of you pointlessly parroting sh<i></i>it that shows how brainwashed you really are. By the way, I'm glad your grandfather's dead.

p.s.: I think you guys have a secret "we don't like mojo" webpage where you just copy and paste about 5 different unfunny, unintelligent paragraphs into the forums and change random words here or there. Whereas I mange to (rather easily) come up with new arguements every time (it ain't that hard children, you can try) your arguements are invariably one of the following:

"Even though we're attacking Mojo for being prejudgmental, let's by hypocrites by being prejudgmental ourselves and assume we know Mojo in real life. Then we'll watch what Mojo does and try desperately to be like him when we insult him."

"Mojo is insignificant, and I won't post in this thread again, unless its to post that Mojo's insignificant 10,000 more times, because he's obviously so insignificant I have to constantly read what he says."

"No, it was just a trick, I just wanted to have Mojo flame me or see if I could get these replies to more than 100."

And then there's these two, which are for when you lose (and you always do: )

"This is a desperate attempt to suck Mojo off and beg him to be my friend and be nice to everybody because maybe if Mojo likes me then everybody will forget he made me look like an idiot, and I'll have some friends."

"Fine, just because I've never made an intelligent, valid point or a funny, witty insult, and just because I'm leaving, doesn't mean you've won. Just because 99% of you agree with Mojo, and 1% agree with me, means that you're all just brown-nosing him. Oh, but the people who agree with me aren't brown-nosers, they're independent free thinking revolutionary freedom fighters."

Fu<i></i>ck, give it up kids.

c+k|nEVeRmOre

~A.K.A. wesley_sniper~
Originally posted by Bad.Mojo
p.s.: I think you guys have a secret "we don't like mojo" webpage where you just copy and paste about 5 different unfunny, unintelligent paragraphs into the forums and change random words here or there. Whereas I mange to (rather easily) come up with new arguements every time (it ain't that hard children, you can try) your arguements are invariably one of the following:
blah...blah...blah
LOL...you are truly an original ;)

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
So stopping the Germans from taking over Europe was a petty reason. I figured your super IQ would have let you know that a mad-man running Europe (or the world as it would have progressed to) would not be a great thing.

--------------------------------------------

Glad to see you happy my grandfather is dead.

Where are the forum moderators? And why is Mojo not banned already - saying hes glad my grandfather is dead is reason enough.

BTW, if you had said that to my face I would have killed you were you stood.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Don't f<b></b>ucking close this thread.

This is what the off topic forum is all about.

Don't you f<b></b>uckers see.

Can't take the heat, get the f<b></b>uck outa' the kitchen.

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
:rolleyes:

As abrasive as Mojo's personality is, at least he wouldn't ask the moderators to ban you, no matter how harshly you insulted him.

We all know that what Mojo said about your grandfather was stupid and uncalled for, but it's just words, and it doesn't hurt anyone; don't let things like that get to you so much. It just further backs up the claim (one I assume you concur with) that Mojo is a prick, really.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
You know, its funny Cypher, but all my high IQ tells me is that even if Hitler ruled the world, it wouldn't have changed a damn thing. a) He wouldn't have ruled forever, b) genocide is nothing new, people will always commit genocide, c) if nobody had gotten involved FOR THEIR PETTY REASONS, Adolf Hitler would be nothing more than a Pol Pot -- a wannabe despot barely remembered in the back of people's minds. Fact of the matter is, if you had any literacy skills, you would notice in my original post that I explain that the reasons for entering all wars are petty, and that this doesn't change regardless of the aftereffects of the war (ie: stopping a genocide.) I suggest you think before you mock my genius, it only shows your stupidity, not mine.

Oh, and by the way. I'm glad your grandfather's dead.

Oh, and one more thing. You obviously hate nazi germany, so you're obviously glad Hitler's dead. You should be banned just because you're glad somebody's dead. Why hasn't Cypher been banned yet? Why isn't he banned? Somebody ban Cypher. Saying he wishes Hitler was dead is bad enough. Please, oh please, won't somebody ban Cypher and his dead bag of bones Grandpappy?

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
Last time I checked my grandfather didn't try to take over Europe and kill Jewish people. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

At least I can go on knowing I am not the petty man you are. I would never have taken a shot at your family no matter how much I hate you. But you seem to sink to all new lows with every post.

Have a nice day Mojo.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Hitler killed alot more people than just Jews. Communists, Catholics, Atheists, Serbs, Croats, Muslims, Blacks, yada yada yada.

That you believe he only tried to kill Jews just shows what a fu<i></i>cknut your dead grandfather spawned.

And maybe you should learn to exploit people's obvious weaknesses and sensitivites, Cypher. My job is to win, not to play nice. Go back to your hippy flower power bullsh<i></i>it, lest you really piss me off and I send a troupe of circus midgets to ream you out in front of your mother.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Yeah, joking around and having debates on forums is one thing Mojo, but saying you're glad someone's family member is dead is crossing the line.

You win mojo.. claim your precious, empty, forum space.

Later :rolleyes:

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Interestingly enough, instead of insulting my family, you ask for me to be banned.

You know who else liked to silence people? Hitler.

Seig heil, Cypher. Seig fu<i></i>cking heil.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
This thread needs serious consideration for closing. I'm surprised it hasn't already happened (and we all know that it's passed through every moderator's mind).

Dank: Find something better to do other than be biased. It's overrated.

Whatever, Mojo is better at arguing than I am. I prefer to think and express rather than press pointless matters into oblivion. Mojo's mind is like a thumb - it pushes pills into the cats mouth until the cat chokes and dies.

Just my opinion, nothing more, nothing for mojo to "win" off of.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I've been waiting for one of the other moderators to close this thread, as I was afraid that Mojo would see me as "abusing my power" if I closed it myself, but since it looks like no one else is going to...

THREAD CLOSED

-Keiichi

Status
Not open for further replies.