Just so you freaks know...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Here you go Keiichi (and Zundfolge, since you were asking.)

http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=650434#post650434

Here Phatty gives me a thumbs down and says I was making a fool of myself. I don't like people saying I'm the one making a fool of myself (especially when BenLaden was saying "error" and "do you watch UR with George Clooney in a hospital")

This is the first time either I or PhatPhuck said anything to each other, and you can clearly see he instigated, so you fu<i></i>ckers can get off your high horse now.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Congradualtions, Mojo. I guess phatcat innocently saying that you were making a fool out of yourself justifies your entire crusade against him. Bravo. :rolleyes:

-Keiichi

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
And I guess you replying with that particular reply justifies a so-called "innocent" comment wherein Phatty accuses <i>me</i> of being the one to make a fool out of myself.

Yeah, right. I am justified. As you can see, he started it. He didn't go from that to what's happening now. It went from his instigating reply, to my response, to him saying I didn't belong here, and so on and so forth. You're the one justifying him. I'm just defending myself. And I won't rest until the threat is nullified. Ever.

EndlessInfinity

Where is your god now?
As much as I like to avoid flame wars, this is starting to piss me off.

First of all, look at the basis of your arguement. You take offence to him calling you a fool, and begin throwing insults which are much worse in comparison.
Second, lets consider the lack of commen sense that you're showing. You start by attacking a respected member of the community. I really don't care how much of a vet you are compared to Phatcat. This would be along the lines of Zund attacking Keiichi, which would result in a bloody mess with no one as the victor. Which reminds me, from the look of things, you also might start a conflict with Keiichi which shows even less common sense. You remember what happened to Pac, right? Also, as experianced as you are at flameing the hell out of people, you are going up against a lot of people. You already have Keeichi against you, and I'm sure more of the friends of Phatcat will follow. Even with your loyal followers, I personally think you are underestimating your oponent.
Finally, lets look at your lack of maturity of this. You start a "holy war" against phatcat just because he called you a fool, and phatcat barely retorts to your personal attacks. To prove my point, based on your previous post, you say:
Yeah, right. I am justified. As you can see, he started it. He didn't go from that to what's happening now. It went from his instigating reply, to my response, to him saying I didn't belong here, and so on and so forth. You're the one justifying him. I'm just defending myself. And I won't rest until the threat is nullified. Ever.
"The threat"? What threat is someone who calls you a fool? Is it that harmful to your ego that you have to start personal attacks against him?
Yes, I do agree with a lot of people that you are an important part of the community, but is bull**** like this really needed?

K, I'm done. Feel free to announce my hypocritical nature, rip my post apart, and begin personally attacking me. Have a nice day...

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
First of all, look at the basis of your arguement. You take offence to him calling you a fool, and begin throwing insults which are much worse in comparison.
Just because he only started out with a small attack doesn't mean you should only respond with a small attack. If you do that you let whoever attacks you dictate the terms which simply means you lose.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
All the opponents I'm going up against?

Ah hell, the more the merrier I say. Really, going up against Keiichi is fine, since he also attacked me personally (without any instigation to him by me) by saying that my existence offended him. Perhaps you should direct towards Keiichi your example of Zund attacking him.

The truth of the matter is, Phatty is a threat to me because if I ever visit his city and he's walking down the street and we bump into each other, there's a good chance he'll confuse me with pie and bite my hand.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Do you look like Pie, Mojo? If so, he'd have good reason. You might taste good. If I saw a walking pie on the street, I'd take a bite too. Unless it was some nasty flavor.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
:lol: at Bad.Mojo

Phatcat has been a help to me, so I respect him. But I know Mojo a lot better so I'm siding with him, as will most of the people in IRC.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I did start out with a small retort actually Fur.

He called me a fool, and thereby I did originate the term "PhatPhuck." It escalated from there when he said that the community didn't need somebody like me. And so on and so forth.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Really, going up against Keiichi is fine, since he also attacked me personally (without any instigation to him by me) by saying that my existence offended him.

Don't even try to drag me into your petty squabble. Phatcat is a friend of mine. If someone walks up to my friend and kicks him in the balls without provocation, you can bet your ass I'll knock his teeth out. Unless you'd rather I just stand by while innocent people are maliciously attacked? The Jews tried that in the 1940's, and look where it got them...

Besides, you're taking what I said out of context (as usual). I said, and I quote, "I find Mojo's existence offensive and insulting, yet you don't see me maliciously attacking him at every available opprotunity. I think Mojo needs some anger managment courses.", which was in direct response to your statement, "No, I'm lashing out because you're stupid and your whole existence offends me." I was indicating that, despite the fact that I find you offensive, I can refrain from personally attacking you at every available opprotunity.

However, if you want to pick a fight with me, go right ahead. You'll find that I'm not as easy as phatcat.

-Keiichi

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
A charming personality and a bunch of goddam laughs, that's what Cypher. On top of which I've gotten rid of forum idiots (anybody can attest to that,) a large chunk of competition in the form of TacOps, and a couple of suggestion that, with alot of whining and bitching on my part, ended up being in the game or being looked into because they were cool. I also conducted a very professional interview with Warren for the redeemer (more professional than the sycophantic so-called "fanzine" crap ones) and was about to become a beta tester until I gave my 3k computer to charity for a 3.8k tax receipt. Nearly anybody here can be witness to these truths.

Now, what do <i>you</i> contribute to Infiltration, Cypher?

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
<i>If someone walks up to my friend and kicks him in the balls without provocation, you can bet your ass I'll knock his teeth out. Unless you'd rather I just stand by while innocent people are maliciously attacked?</i>

So then why are you defending him? You saw how he proverbially kicked me in the balls by calling me a fool and giving me the thumbs down just cause his anime buddy "did some better ones" (that he promised to find but never did.) So where the fu<i></i>ck is your support for me, buddy?

<i>Besides, you're taking what I said out of context (as usual).</i>

Hardly, as you will see.

<i>I said, and I quote, "I find Mojo's existence offensive and insulting, yet you don't see me maliciously attacking him at every available opprotunity. I think Mojo needs some anger managment courses.", which was in direct response to your statement, "No, I'm lashing out because you're stupid and your whole existence offends me." I was indicating that, despite the fact that I find you offensive, I can refrain from personally attacking you at every available opprotunity.</i>

Yes, however here you attempt to make it appear as though I directed that against you, when in fact it was directed at phatcat, whereby you stepped in, and, despite your pledge to defend somebody who was attacked without provocation (as I have proved, that party was <i>me</i>) you decided to jump on me and take PhatCat's side.

<i>However, if you want to pick a fight with me, go right ahead. You'll find that I'm not as easy as phatcat.</i>

Hardly. You picked the fight with me. I chose to ignore it for a while because I am mature enough that I can disagree with friends when they are being stupid and side with enemies when they have a point. You, however, like to pick and choose based on your perceptions of reality rather than what is indeed fact.

Oh, and by the way, thanks to the help of caching, I noticed that you editted your original post... it originally said:

<i>"No, I'm lashing out because you're stupid and your [phatcat's] whole existence offends me."</i>

Which proves you deliberately removed the [phatcat's] part in an effort to make it look like the quote was directed against you, and you editted in time so that few, if any people (but me) saw it and you didn't have to get the "last editted by" portion. Again, proof that you, uninstigated, entered an arguement instigated by PhatCat to attack me.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Dude Keiichi. Not to be diss you or anything, but I saw your picture. I don't think you could knock anybody's teeth out.

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Originally posted by Bad.Mojo
a large chunk of competition in the form of TacOps

TacOps are not a chunk of competition, they are a group of hard working guys just like us. So I don't consider you having part in any downfall they may have had, a contribution to our work. I'm sure the rest of the team would agree with me on that.

This thread is pointless.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
You know funkstylz, considering half the team was emailing me congratulating me, and telling me the other half was fully behind me, I'd say your assumptions are wrong.

Whoops. You lose. Sorry, try again.

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
I contribute ideas and discuss others ideas. I am now mapping, or learning I should say. I play alot. I am contributing my thoughts on ILCR stuff now.

But ripping apart people for no reason other than someone calling you foolish really demarits you.

I really don't want to continue. I just wanted to hear what you had to say to my question. Thats all. My internet abuse skills are not par with you so a petty argument, that you excell at btw, would not be in my favour.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
You know, Mojo, your argument might just stand up... if I believed for one second that your were actually the victim in this. It's laughable that you believe phatcat started this flame war. Telling you that you're acting the fool (complete with :p emoticon) is hardly comparable to calling him "PhatPhuck". You've always been the one to "take it to the next level". Phatcat, for the most part, has tried to put the ordeal behind him, but you refuse to quit. I don't see you as a victim, Mojo. On the contrary. I see you as a schoolyard bully who's found a nice, easy kindergartener to pick on.

Oh, and by the way, thanks to the help of caching, I noticed that you editted your original post... it originally said:

"No, I'm lashing out because you're stupid and your [phatcat's] whole existence offends me."

Which proves you deliberately removed the [phatcat's] part in an effort to make it look like the quote was directed against you, and you editted in time so that few, if any people (but me) saw it and you didn't have to get the "last editted by" portion. Again, proof that you, uninstigated, entered an arguement instigated by PhatCat to attack me.

No. Actually, I edited it because I didn't like the way it sounded (I do that sometimes), and, since I was directing the message at you anyways, I didn't feel it was neccessary. I'm a perfectionist. So sue me. However, if you want to believe that this is all some giant conspiracy, then be my guest. Lord knows, nothing I say will every convince you otherwise.

-Keiichi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.