Just ask the Rukee!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

SpiritWalker

no you didn't piss him off.. it's nothing new to Da Rukee

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
If you use outlook, there should be a file called (Outlook.pst), located in a windows sub folder. If you click start-find-files or folders, it is easy to find. This file is where your contacts and e-mails are stored. You just make a copy of this file on a cd, and you just copy and paste it when you get your operating system back.....write down where the file is located first so it will be asy to find where it goes later...

I have some links for help on formatting if you need them...

...also for vile..... http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/dl.php/nalicity/utctf/ctf-bloodreign.zip

hope this is the one...

Last edited by a moderator:

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Yep, It's the right awnser......
Just suprised Rukee hasnt cussed me for stepping in...

I usually dont come to these threads, but It just so happens that when I do, I end up beating Rukee to the answer.....Sorry.....