JELP 2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Nice to see that Scope and sonnentau found the forum chats. That will make the next lan party even beter. :D

Love your wiggling ass, Scope Trigger (wiebel kontje):lol:
:rockon:

Bathory

stay negative
Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
:lol: Yes yes Scopie, your ass wiggles VERY nice ;) .... Yeehaw, that was fun a lot of fun, thank you thank you...I'm looking forward to the next one :D Anathema will be joining then too ... See you soon ... spoooooooooooo :lol:

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
CoolDude said:
Could you please rectify this Tarquin?

I've just spent 15 minutes with my modem sweating to get this new one uploaded and Sexmachine has already uploaded a better version!" :stick: :(

I hardly know any of those names! :eek: Maybe I should start coming to lockdown more frequently.

Katana

Shock Whore!
May 17, 2003
Visit site
You still didn't tell me who or where you got the cool UTJB t-shirts. *hint*JB shop*hint* ;)
I want one :)

Good to see a pic of you lot IRL rather than those cruddy ones in Rev's map.

I thought you were blond Bathory?

Hellsangie

Anja
Jan 16, 2003
Germany (Frankfurt)
Visit site
Katana said:
You still didn't tell me who or where you got the cool UTJB t-shirts. *hint*JB shop*hint* ;)
I want one :)

We ("the germans") have made them on our own. Maybe Sexmachine has still the pictures on his pc and can send them to you. We have printed the pics on special paper and pressed them with an iron on the shirts. :)

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Sorry Katana, but these shirts are JELP2003 exclusives - you gotta join the JELP 2004 in Germany if you like to get your own. :)

LOL @ Spoons picture ... hehehe

EDIT: Just in case somebody was wondering about the shirt ZR40 is wearing, it's the JELP 2003 CHAMPION shirt he won for owning us at the little tournament we had ... well done Zirconium (keep that shirt tidy).

Last edited:

ScopeTrigger

look @ my smoking @$$
Jul 29, 2003
gouda nl
Visit site
Bathory said:
:lol: Yes yes Scopie, your ass wiggles VERY nice ;) .... Yeehaw, that was fun a lot of fun, thank you thank you...I'm looking forward to the next one :D Anathema will be joining then too ... See you soon ... spoooooooooooo :lol:

yep yep me too with cristmas wasnt it?

we shall see if I get everything together I hope so \o/

Bathory

stay negative
Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
:lol: :lol: Oooooooo yes we are serious about that Sex :lol: :lol:

And yes Katana I'm blond, that's not a lie, there are thingies you can buy in the shop that make your hair another colour you know :D artificial intelligence I call it :lol: and that intelligence does disappear ( and the blond appears :eek: ) when i commit suicide :lol: :lol:

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
Sexmachine said:
join the JELP 2004 in Germany
Also, why in Germany? Why not in the same place so that its easy to remember how to get there for those who've already been, and because it would be less distance to travel for the poor ol UK people, like, erm, me! :D
Depending on the date, JELP 2004 is pretty much a certainty for me, but it can be made significantly more convenient to get to though... ;)

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
Damn, how I wish some of you guys would come to the states - like here in New York! - for a LAN, because I could attend one around here. But ohhhh well!

Nice pics, guys! Yeah, I thought Bathory was blond too, but now I know the trick (you look good by the way, Babs!). Cool to see what many of you looked like in real life, including the master mapper SnowDog. Oh and Bathory, is that a muppet on your shirt?

TheSpoonDog said:
Looks like u guys had a blast! Wish I was there... Hold on... I was ;) Photo opportunity!

LOL @ SpoonDog

Last edited:

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
ZedMaestro said:
WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Hmm ... 2004 maybe ? :D

ZedMaestro said:
Also, why in Germany?
That's easy to answer - it's to balance things right, as this time there were 9 people travelling to the Netherlands and next time there might be 9 people travelling to Germany (quite fair - isn't it?) ... it shouldn't make that much of a difference for the UK people (if you go by car the biggest thingy would be the crossing of the canal anyways ... so don't worry if your ride is going to take 3.5 hours more) ... we 'may' think about changing that plan if there is a bigger number of UK'ers joining (compared to the number of Germans). ;)

Last edited: