JB-ItCameFromOuterSpace

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Yeah. I'm using CTF as a basis for the bot-pathing and general game-play testing. There is no jail as yet.

However, due to the fact that I'm playing far too much VCTF lately (glares at Jrubzjeknf :p ) I figure I might as well make it a VCTF map too :)

Kronos1000

aka. Sandro the Lich
Sep 5, 2005
The Netherlands
members.home.nl
RevBillyG said:
However, due to the fact that I'm playing far too much VCTF lately (glares at Jrubzjeknf :p ) I figure I might as well make it a VCTF map too :)

I like VCTF so I think it's a good idea! :D

Ikkuh said:

I once playd a JB map with vehicles but there where a lot of bugs in it.:( Like sometimes you where driving an invisible vehicle and the jails wheren't correct. The cannons where shooting the whole time so if the Jail was open you couldn't even escape :lol:

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Ok folks. Here's a very early alpha of the VCTF version just so you can get an idea of what it's all about.

There's still a few things I need to do inside the UFO's and also the overflight is a bit crap and will be redone.

Missing weapons, health, adrenaline etc. Will do that in the balancing stage. It's all bot pathed so you can have yourself some fun.

Like I said, early Alpha only. Enjoy :)

http://www.revbillyg.btinternet.co.uk/VCTF-IT-Alpha.zip

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Trueblood said:
No chance of hopping onto the cliff side this time? :D

Hopefully not. Try it ;)

*Edit* Yes you can get up top in a Manta ;) But you won't in the final map. :p

Last edited: