JailBreak III Tournament results

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
kudos to Team Lockdown for giving us (TEZC) such a close match, I had a lot of fun :)

And here are the updated tables, I already noticed one error in my calculations, so go over them again carefully before the semifinals are announced. BTW if Team Lockdown wins against Dutch Fighters, my group is going to be extremely weird for calculations, in fact too weird for me to explain here :\

Tables as of Thursday, 29th of January

Last edited:

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Fixed, sorry about that, didn't mean to scare you or anything ;)

I'm on vacation this week and it seems my sense of time has taken a break as well :)

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Sexmachine said:
Have a look at the Tournament Results to see which teams made it to the semi finals.
Ehhhh ...
Can't remember we played the TEZC's twice ;)

The cause for that could be:
a) My memory is failing (check ... no)
b) I send you the incorrect files (check ... no)
c) You linked to the incorrect screenshots (check ...
:cool:

Ah, here they are:
11-001.jpg 11-002.jpg 11-003.jpg

Last edited:

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Wow, we (Team Parole) have played a couple of kick-ass matches against Fraggalonia Two a second ago ... I am still paralysed when I think of Talaeron - good games folks! :)

Tournament Results

Btw. I am still waiting for the DJ's to announce the date for match #7 (they can choose between next Saturday or Sunday) - I'll let you know the day as soon as they've replied to my mail.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
DOH! I can't believe i missed the tourney time ! :/
Better keep playing on Mothership ALL time next match day :p

Katana

Shock Whore!
May 17, 2003
Visit site
I filled in for you Nahand, kind glad you forgot, so i got to play :D
Great matches, alot of fun, same goes for voice chat as well :)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
I just got there too late... imagine my face when Boost told me the match was done 3 Hours ago!!! :( damn CETime...

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Nahand said:
... imagine my face when Boost told me the match was done 3 Hours ago!!!

Yes, I can imagine your ears flapping by hearing you were too late. Got a pic of how suprised you were. :D

Attachments

• animals041.jpg
    animals041.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 12