1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jailbraik

Discussion in 'Insite: General Site Stuff.' started by Y@TT@@, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Y@TT@@

Y@TT@@ phear t3h 1337 hamster

Y@TT@@ wonders,,,,

Would insite review JB-Maps as well,,, i think it definately would be worth the while cuz.. we've got so much great mappers @ that community,,,

And if not,,, well i'll make my latest map a CTF map then,,, and hope you would review it ;)

:Pulse: :mwink:

2. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

My guess is that we're trying to get up a good collection of standard map reviews (DM,CTF,DOM and AS) first, then we might explore other possibilities. Is this correct Lophead?

3. lophead

lophead 10100111001

pretty much

4. RevBillyG

RevBillyG Taking over the world.

I'd also like to see a Jailbreak section to your site. There's a lot of maps out there now :)

5. Homeslice

Homeslice A mapper not in the zone

Well, the site admins have the say on that, but if you'd like, besides emailing them, perhaps submit some JB maps to Insite and we'll see what we can do. Or if I get the go-ahead from insite, I can email the map creators and ask if they want their JB maps reviewed.

6. lophead

lophead 10100111001

If there are reviewers that are willing to accept JB maps the system is setup is setup to handle them. However, there would have to be at least 2 reviewers who would be willing to do this.

7. Homeslice

Homeslice A mapper not in the zone

Well, I'd be up for doing it, but those who can review UT - Clark Kent, Thunderstrike, Rainman, or you, lophead? - would have to agree to it too.

8. lophead

lophead 10100111001

However, even so, I'm not too sure that the demand for JB maps is all that high.

9. Corsix

Corsix Unreal Mapper

I think that there would be demand for JB maps, as its community does have some very good mappers (and coders for that matter). Also JB is a long running mod so your reviews wouldn't be thrown down the drain if the mod was cancelled.