Its not Cyber Punk, if its not Masamune Shirow

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have a nice day

mojo, just drop it. :)

your just looking worse and worse :)

you can't get me here

you have lost, a war over nothing :rolleyes:

This changes nothing. PhatCat is still my sacrificial lamb

oh please, don't be so dramatic :rolleyes:

I will be here so you can loathe my existance here on this fourm.
kawaiismile.gif

your self destructive mojo...
you have reduced yourself to nothing more than a personal crusade aginst one person... one screen name... becasue I stood up to you :)

I abhor him. You think I want internet friends, stupid?
so what bout Dankbudz and all the others? are they not your friends? :hmm:

I am owed everything.

we owe you NOTHING in the grand scheme of things your just a person who posts on these fourm. if we owe anyone anything. its the mappers, modelers, sound technicians, 2D artists the coders, Warren (for starting this mod), and even the fourm Moderators.

just rember, my little ":)" wll be the vice to your ":mad:" always, and untill the day you leave this fourm, ok?
laugh.gif

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Okay, I will always, remember that PhatCat.

I, will remember I suppo,sedly lost, this war, despite the fact that everybody thinks you're an, idiot.

Is Dank my, friend? Sure he, is. But would, it be the end of the world, if he wasn't? No,

Go on thinking, you've won. Go on believing your, stupid smiley can drive me, from my own forums.

And, go on, brown nosing to the forum mod,erators and team, members that make fun of, you, behind, your, back. (that's not, so easy though, because your back is just, about everywhere, its hard to get away, from.)

Despite what,ever you think about your,self and your, almighty status, as the "guy that stood up to me," (which isn't anything, new... plenty have stood up, to me, including Rogue Leader, and we're on good terms, now, so I guess that arguement falls, to pieces,)

You won't, ever win. Even if I have to track, down your personal information, (which is public domain once I find, it in a legitimate source,) and post, it all over the forums, I will do, that. I am, relentless. And your, stupid comments just keep, causing me to up the, ante, everytime.

And, go on, brown nosing to the forum mod,erators and team, members that make fun of, you, behind, your, back. (that's not, so easy though, because your back is just, about everywhere, its hard to get away, from.)

I don't "brown nose" the moderators :rolleyes:
keiichi is my freind, so is DarkBLS. Zundy, I'm not so close to, but I like his views on gunrights :)

the one's you say I'm "brown nosing" are just friends. but, I could see how you would missunderstand that, since I don't think you really have freinds. :rolleyes:

You won't, ever win. Even if I have to track, down your personal information, (which is public domain once I find, it in a legitimate source,) and post, it all over the forums, I will do, that. I am, relentless. And your, stupid comments just keep, causing me to up the, ante, everytime.

there you go making things personal again :rolleyes:

let me save you some trouble
I'm a fat 20 year old guy from Houston
I like anime, furryart, tactical FPS's.
I think anime as art, but not all anime is good art

I have a sister, and a brother, they are younger, but not by much. there names are Matthew, and Sarah. My parents are still married, and there names are Nancy and Santiago Castillo

would you like my phone number and address too? :)

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
Mojo,

Think about what you are doing dude, you just threatened someone on the forums (unless that post was a misguided attempt at humor) you may not like him, so fine, don't like him all you want. It seems like flames are not enough for you any longer, but threatening to search for personal data and posting it without permission? Dude, why?

It's obvious that PhatCat does not want to argue with you, and unless I'm mistaken, which I can be, everyone else is getting tired of these attacks also.

These forums were not created to intimidate or coerce people, they were made to exchange opinions ideas and build a sense of community.

Don't get me wrong you want to flame me sure go ahead, but threats are not cool. (again this is just my opinion - your mileage may vary)

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Please, it would save me the trouble, Phatty, and would keep you from any option of complaining about it when it was posted.

By the way, I noticed this on your website:
<i>I also get louder when I'm into the conversation. I also have been known to have a dirty mouth when I am around friends. I also get wittier as the conversation coninues.</i>

Weren't you the one attacking me for having a foul mouth? At least I swear at my enemies and not at my friends. And no, you don't get wittier as the conversation goes on, you remain (as your teachers told you) retarded.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
As I said Samster, its not personal data. Its public domain if obtained through official channels (which I would do, since I would <i>never</i> do anything illegal.) Despite what you might think, reprinting information readily found in any white pages is not illegal. And what other people on these forums with less restraint do with a phone number, name, and address is no more my concern than what they do with one found in a telephone directory.

Phatty himself posted his first and last name, city, parents and siblings names -- more than enough for anybody to track him down.

I never said I would act in accordance or in conjunction with said found information. I merely said I would make it (legally, I might add) known to all. What they do with it after that isn't my problem. If they mail him a pipebomb, its not my fault any more than it is the Houston Telephone Directory's (though I may pay for their defence lawyer, of course.)

Last edited:

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
<i>here is a example of me talking IRL

"Oh my fu*K'n god man, did you see (getting louder) that fu*k'n new map by the UTbuilder!! it mother fu*k'n awsome"

thats what I mean by that</i>

to wit, you posted this earlier...

<i>(and I can put my opnion with your making fun of people and using 4 letter words ) </i>

Interestingly enough, despite saying you can give your opinion without using "4 letter words," you go on to give an example of you giving your opinion as "Oh my fuc<i></i>k'n [sic] god [sic] man, did you see (getting louder) that fuc<i></i>k'n [sic] new map by the UTbuilder!! [sic] it [sic] mother fuc<i></i>k'n awsome [sic]"

That seems to me to be you giving your opinion with about three so-called "4 letter words."

I've already pointed out your contradiction of saying (and I paraphrase, I can't write nearly as shi<i></i>tty as you even if I tried) "The title was just a bold statement, I did not mean Shirow was cyberpunk" and then saying (the sentence right before the second quote of this reply) "I think Shirow IS cyberpunk."

If you argue, don't contradict yourself, hypocrite. You prove me right. You justify my hatred.

Good job, looks like your teachers <i>were</i> right after all, retard.

You justify my hatred

hatred : Intense animosity or hostility

you really fell that way about me? :confused:
I really don't see how another could HATE another that way. sure we all interchange HATE with dislike, and not really mean it. but. you really seem to hate me :hmm:

I don't understand how you could HATE someone you have never met. :confused:
I can't say that I HATE you mojo, your to... insignificant in my day to day life to really care that much about. :hmm:

as for contradictions, so what, you do the same, so does everyone. :p

I'm human, sorry if that peeves you off so :rolleyes:

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
NyukNyukNyuk

R.O.T.FrigginF.L.M.Friggin Arse off
Sorry Mojo! Sorry Phatcat!

I thought everyone was tired of this, I was wrong! you two are the ones interested in continuing "flame-fest 2001" So let me take my nose and stick in somebody else's business,

"You kids just go have a good time"

Sorry again

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Nah, I don't contradict myself. I elaborate on vague points to prove I never do. I am set in my ways and therefore above hypocrisy. And above you.

And yes, son, I do hate you. I loath you. I cringe at people like you being allowed to live and given the chance, ever so slim, that you might procreate.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Interestingly enough, despite saying you can give your opinion without using "4 letter words," you go on to give an example of you giving your opinion as "Oh my ****'n [sic] god [sic] man, did you see (getting louder) that ****'n [sic] new map by the UTbuilder!! [sic] it [sic] mother ****'n awsome [sic]"

That seems to me to be you giving your opinion with about three so-called "4 letter words."

Phatcat said that he could give his opinion without having to resort to juvinile insults, unlike you, and he did. He hasn't used foul language once in this entire thread. Trying to say that his statement is contradictory because he's used "4-letter words" at some point in his life is petty, even for you.

On a side note, does anyone else notice how this argument has meandered away from the definition of cyberpunk (probably because Mojo lost that argument, although I doubt he'd ever admit it) and now revolves solely around insulting phatcat? The sign of a desperate man...

-Keiichi

Status
Not open for further replies.