Its not Cyber Punk, if its not Masamune Shirow

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mojo

you are here to hurt. when people are posting pics of them selfs to get to know each other. you dont' post once

when we say our ages and chat, you sit back and insult some one on another thread

when we are talking about INF, your over making dirty pictures of me

your not apart of this community mojo. you are exactly the OPOSITE of what this community is.

you are the anit-community

you don't have friends, becase I know you don't care about them. :)

and I have got you, why? becasue I don't give, and will not bow down to you :)

your just a imature brat who wants to get his way no matter what :D

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
It seems this thread has turned from the argument of Cyberpunk to the endless bantering about various features and vices of PhatCat. Here are a few taunts of Mojo, simply because I'm bored:

"because you're stupid"
"I'll just grow out"
"redefine words ad nauseum"
"insane amount of coke, PhatPhuck"
"masturbating all over your Bubblegum Crisis mousepad."
"everybody will still think you're an idiot."
"obviously meant to incite a little rage in Phatty"
"firmly attached to Keiichi's scrotum"
"resembles a five-hundred-pound mexican wrestler"
"fingers too pudgy to mash the keys properly"
"1) Practice proper hygiene."
"2) Lose a few (hundred) kilos"
"ejaculate in something other than your dog."
"corpulent ****ing outcast?"
"snot-nosed babyism"
"vacuum in that skull of yours"
"you stupid honky"

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
*BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT* DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Ugh, Zund... look, Phatty is just really, <i>really</i> stupid. I got interrogated about my hatred of him on IRC last night, I'll just copy and paste that here.

< BadMojo > no, okay, its anything he writes
< BadMojo > terribly disjointed sentences
< BadMojo > words out of nowhere
< BadMojo > a complete inability to form coherent sentences or make proper use of a comma
< BadMojo > a strange and unnatural obsession with constantly either posting anime pics or talking about anime pics he's posted
< BadMojo > and so on, and so forth

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
A) Some people type slow and therefore do not feel like taking the time to punctuate sentences, check them over, or use "intelligent sounding" words.

B) PhatCat likes Anime. He posts about it a lot. RogueLeader hates the UN and likes to talk about his hatred of it. He posts about it a lot. You hate PhatCat, and like to publicize your criticism of him. You post about that a lot. Now, is there much of a difference in these 3 scenarios? The only thing I see is that you are obviously not a large fan of anime, therefore you are criticizing him based on his love of Anime. Am I correct in saying that if you hated what RogueLeader loves, you would target him too? Just wondering...trying to learn more about how the system of Mojo runs ;)

C) Some people have a hard time typing to a message board. Thoughts don't always flow from mind to hand correctly.

*BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT* DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Ugh, Zund... look, Phatty is just really, really stupid. I got interrogated about my hatred of him on IRC last night, I'll just copy and paste that here.

< BadMojo > no, okay, its anything he writes
< BadMojo > terribly disjointed sentences
< BadMojo > words out of nowhere
< BadMojo > a complete inability to form coherent sentences or make proper use of a comma
< BadMojo > a strange and unnatural obsession with constantly either posting anime pics or talking about anime pics he's posted
< BadMojo > and so on, and so forth

I'm not stupid :)

I'm very smart, thank you verymuch. I just type very fast, and am a poor speller.

I really did not know another person could hate another so much. its like the "tell tale heart".

hateing that man just becasue of his eye, and wasting all those hours to find a way to do away with him. :eek:

oh well :)

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
PhatCat did help me fix a problem on my computer not a single other person or company, including the company that put together my machine, could figure out. :D

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
No, I'm lashing out because you're stupid and your whole existence offends me.

I find Mojo's existence offensive and insulting, yet you don't see me maliciously attacking him at every available opprotunity. I think Mojo needs some anger managment courses.

-Keiichi

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Are you in any way responsible for <a href=http://www.quik.guate.com/mcdonald/fanfics/index2.html>this site</a>, Phatty? It seems like your work.

I don't have a hatred of PhatCat because of his love of anime. Keiichi loves anime, and despite his seemingly new-found hatred of me, I have no problems with Keiichi at all. PhatCat is just the kind of guy that tries to hang out with the cool kids and is only kept around to be laughed at, really. He tries to speak with an authority he doesn't have, barging into a community I helped to build and telling me I don't belong in it.

Who got rid of Pojo X, Aussie Joe, et al.? Who took on TacOps? You guys owe me a sacrificial lamb. I'm the guardian dragon of this place and I demand some goddam appeasement. Tie PhatCat to the stake and let it be. Nothing you can do can save him now.

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
Well congrats on geting rid of some people from our forums. Lets all bow down and kiss his greatnesses ass. :lol:

Seriously, no one owes you jack. You contribute nothing to the forums other than hate, which no one needs - theres enough in the real world thanks. And you go on destroying posts just because you disagree, where you could have a possibly friendly and engaging discussion. And by that I am not trying to come across as some hippy, flower power freak. I mean you could sit and have a decent conversation with a guy that seems to have a good temper and as far as I know does not flame anyone.

One day you might put your supposed "uber" IQ to good use. Because right now your just wasting Phatcats time, the followers of this posts time, people that have had the unpleasant fortune of taking your heat in other forums, and not to mention my time.

And if my sentance structure or vocabulary is not up to par let me say sorry Mojo, I'll try harder next time :rolleyes: Thought I would say that since you like to dig for scraps in peoples posts.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
April 2001, huh? I guess you never had the wonderful experience of actually seeing these people's posts. Nor will you ever, thanks to the forum changeover.

I am owed everything. You barge in here with the gall to tell me off? I destroy threads I don't agree with because I <i>can</i>. Because I am tenacious and chaotic and without a single damn care in the world. If people had the power, the tenacity to stand up to me, it would be a perpetual stalemate. I don't know where I get the energy from, but its there. You come into these forums, pretend they're yours? Tell me where to go and what to do? Had I been around when you first registered and began spewing this crap, you would be gone by now.

This changes nothing. PhatCat is still my sacrificial lamb. I abhor him. You think I want internet friends, stupid? I can get friends in real life, ones that I can hear, see, and get drunk off my ass with. If they're women, I usually screw around with them too. I don't need "friendly" forum conversations. I don't <i>care</i> for them. I can't see you people, or hear you, or get drunk or stoned with you, and I sure as sh<i></i>it don't wanna cyber, so where's the vested interest in me being kind and friendly and considerate to the vulgarly stupid 2,000 klicks away from me?

Last edited:

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
By the way Mojo, you might want to edit that "Can" into a "Can't" because you just said the complete opposite of what you meant ;)

"I can see you people, or hear you, or get drunk or stoned with you, and I sure as **** don't wanna cyber, so where's the vested interest in me being kind and friendly and considerate to the vulgarly stupid 2,000 klicks away from me?"

Cpt.Cypher

I Go By Cypher Now
Apr 7, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
I don' t remember saying these were my forums, but hey, make up all you want. You seem to anyways right :D

Anyways. Put more pics up there Phatcat. I personally don't really follow anime but I just want you to continue despite Mojos rage.

You really are a funny guy Mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.