It lives...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
I see how it is, leave right when it's starting to get good!! :)

The quality of the video is a vast improvement over your other ones. I think you have found the sweet spot. Although, my eyes would have liked to see 720@60 :p

Looking forward to tonight! :sniper:

I am going to keep tweaking to see if I can find a balance that works at 60fps vs 50.

I didn't want to waste all of the time I had last night playing with OBS versus getting my ass handed to me by you. :lol:

I'll be on tonight as long as the little one is in a better mood. This is two nights in a row of screaming for no apparent reason. I think the pearly whites are pushing their way out and she's not happy.

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
I am going to keep tweaking to see if I can find a balance that works at 60fps vs 50.

I didn't want to waste all of the time I had last night playing with OBS versus getting my ass handed to me by you. :lol:

I'll be on tonight as long as the little one is in a better mood. This is two nights in a row of screaming for no apparent reason. I think the pearly whites are pushing their way out and she's not happy.

Understandable, unfortunately something has come up which takes tonight off the table for me. :(

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Well, I joined after you abandoned ship and fought The Osk a few games. :p No one else ever showed up! I see how it is.

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Oh man, I didn't even check the forums until today.

When will the next round be?

Hey Jackal. :) I remember a Jack that played EO once, was in CFH clan I think - that wouldn't be you, would it? Unfortunately, we're in a bit of a slowdown right now. :-( MAEST is in Alaska for 3 months freezing his bits off, Sparky's busier than he has been, and I am too, while also spending my free time working on a new Excessive version. Osk has become bored with nobody sturdy enough to sharpen his claws on. If you have time, stop by my server, maybe you will rouse someone, but it is likely to be some vicious beast that will tear you to shreds, such are those that watch my den, no less forgiving to the feeble old papa bear. :lol:

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Spent last night demolishing a few cap records before the server went down for about 25 mins. Then I was off to bed.

Only one I've tried to take and been unsuccesful with was on jewel. Osk had as perfect a run as can be had without the aid of a shot in the ass for a boost.

Bastard.

Why did maest abandon us?

We need to get on this weekend. Not sure how my night looks tomorrow but I should he able to get on without any issues on Saturday.

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
Spent last night demolishing a few cap records before the server went down for about 25 mins. Then I was off to bed.

Only one I've tried to take and been unsuccesful with was on jewel. Osk had as perfect a run as can be had without the aid of a shot in the ass for a boost.

Bastard.

Why did maest abandon us?

We need to get on this weekend. Not sure how my night looks tomorrow but I should he able to get on without any issues on Saturday.

lol :)

Did you top Bollwerk by chance?

I should be around tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully some people will show up!

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
lol :)

Did you top Bollwerk by chance?

I should be around tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully some people will show up!

I'm pretty sure I did. I think there is time to be shaved off there. They weren't the cleanest runs ever but they were quick. Those damn bots really mess me up. Particularly the ones on my team. The botpath must take them right across the switch to close the doors. There were at least 3 instances of me being stopped by running into those damn doors. STOP IT RHEA!

Last edited:

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
I'm pretty sure I did. I think there is time to be shaved off there. They weren't the cleanest runs ever but they were quick. Those damn bots really mess me up.

Nooooo my precious! (lol grats) That gives me something to do later on tonight! Oh and damn those bots...lol.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
I think Bolwerk can be done in sub 6. 1.5-2 seconds for each base, 1 second for mid and 1 second for moving/positioning. Idk, definitely something to look forward to.

Most definitely. All of my runs hit a wall that slowed progress. I think your record was somewhere in the low 7s. *yawn* :lol:

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
Most definitely. All of my runs hit a wall that slowed progress. I think your record was somewhere in the low 7s. *yawn* :lol:

lol I only left it there until someone found out the path to finally beat it. ;) I will break yours!! lol