Is this possible to mod?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
WW2.. the wermacht was just to powerfull , with much better equipment and tactics.. some french units still had horses :eek:

dont forget that the british troops where defeated in the french campaign, and wermacht entered in russia like in butter in the first year of the russian campaign... russia was only saved due to the size of its territory and the number of its population. great britain was only saved by the see.

oh well it must be just a stupid stereotype like some french have for americans being fat people who eat hamburgers with cow boy hats.
i think its sad that a big part of the population of france and usa hate each others...i mean realy HATE. i often get angry against people in my family who are of french/arabic orginins just because they are racists vs americans.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
The way I learned it in history, it was all over too quickly to do much about it.

Wham, Bam, thank you ma'am (or "Blitzkrieg" as some people call it http://www.achtungpanzer.com/blitz.htm)

I wasn't saying the French actually were cowards for what happened during the world wars, just that it was what I felt had most recently contributed towards the stereotype.

British stereotypes about the French go way back because we've been at war with you so often :D

Personally I like France and have nothing in particular against the French.

No race that produces such good wines and cheeses can possibly be all bad.

"Stitch that!"

:lol:

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
I don't really know about american stereotype we can have . But most of your picture are from TV (news and movie). So I think we see you like you depict yourself in your own movies.

Last edited:

kungpaosamuraiii

HOVER TANKS
Mar 31, 2002
Cali
A lot of us Viets have the same stereotypes against Americans that Americans have against the French. Of course we have a whole different stereotype for the French and another one for the Chinese.

Americans: Play boy cowards who run away from short guys sitting in wholes
French: Arrogant sightless tastless weak conqueror wannabees
Chinese: Arrogant nearsighted stupid brutes or smart but sneaky and wholly treacherous bunch

But then again we are a lot of these things...

But anyways, being Viet American having the French taking over Viet Nam once and having the general American feeling am I allowed to make fun of them?

Bleh, making fun of the Chinese will always be more fun...