Infiltration 2.9 FOV question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Posting here, because I wont get an answer in the Infiltration sub-forum, but maybe some UT hackers have an idea.

In UT you can change FOV as you like, but in INF it is locked to 90° horizontal only when you have the aspect ratio 4:3, so at aspect ratio 16:9 you have a very low FOV.

Maybe anyone has an idea how to bypass that?

In case there is no chance, is there a chance to use a unique resolution in full screen? Since 4:3 (1920x1440) has a bit too wide FOV (and black bars) and 16:9 (2560x1440) a bit too low FOV, I do a compromise by trying windowed mode with a irregular resolution of 2300x1405, but the windows frame is inconvenient and overall I'd be ok with black bars as long I could use that resolution with full screen.

medor

Mar 15, 2009
You can change the FOV as you want if you modify limit your UT.ini
MinFOV=80.000000
MaxFOV=130.000000
But online al servers are at this valor 80-130.

for found you 4.3 ratio http://size43.com/jqueryVideoTool-4x3.html

other help

index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.