INF Lite

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
if your 2.85 works fine, then there shouldnt be a problem with it, so no need to DL it again, just try DLin 2.85.3 and 2.85.5 again, im on 56 k also, should only take an 1hr or so

PTPjr.

Apr 29, 2001
USA
Visit site
new prob

I did a clean install of everything.............that was tedious. And now inf lite is fine but there is no stamina............thus there is no ability to jump or run!!!!!! I re-downloaded patch 1 and 2 and redid it all again and the same thing happened. Something isn't right. I'm glad it's working well for some of you, however for some of us it is not. More help please.

Hannibal1

Forever sig-less
Jun 14, 2000
Visit site
Inf Lite in UT and INF

I originally played Inf Lite in UT, and it turned out to be a more enjoyable experience than playing in Inf. Of course, the pistols-only gametypes didn't work(couldn't pick up the weapons and ammo), but overall it was better(especially since the bots ran!).

PTPjr.

Apr 29, 2001
USA
Visit site
perhaps a solution

I uninstalled and re-installed UT. patched to 436, all bonus packs ect ect. Then before i re-installed any of my other things, I did Infiltration. Starting with 2.85 then 2.85 maps then 2.85.3 then 2.85.5, and lo and behold it all works just fine!!!!!!! INFlite and regular Inf both work just fine, all menus are there and functioning. After i tested this to make sure i proceeded to re-install all the rest of my UT stuff. Tested again and everything works just fine. =) I just played Inflite assault bonus with MatrixMoves.....................what a game that was!!! Try the clean install of UT and patching up. Hope it works for all of you. Good luck.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
I too was having trouble with Inf Lite in UT, but in Inf, it would work but you would be so low on endurance, you couldn't even jump. I will just reinstall and hope that helps.

ValleyFly

One Shot... One Kill!
Jun 5, 2001
Andover Ohio
Visit site
Originally posted by Spectator
This is how i installed mine:

1. UT
2. 4.36
3. Infiltration 2.85
4. Infiltration 2.85.3
5. Infiltration 2.85.5

As for the weapon mutators not working, you need the Inf lite mutator as the first mutator. Then, after that, you put the arena mutator in.

This is a good install even if it is a Mac or PC. The problem with INF_Lite is that it WILL NOT work with ANY mutator running with it. It is also having problems running on a LAN. I have posted other places about INF_Lite and I have installed it on 10 different PC's! If you have INF v2.75 installed, plan on it NOT working for you. You need to delete ALL files in the UT\System dir that begin with INF and then reinstall the Infiltration MOD again. The MOD button WILL NOT show INF_Lite in the window if v2.75 is installed. I have been running INF_Lite without any problems as long as I don't run any other MUT's with it or run more than 2 on a LAN. You can edit one of the INI files to "bump up" the amount of ammo in your loadout. Instead of only having 2 Nades, you can give it 20!! To all of those hardcore killers out there, this is only a Mutator! So I really don't consider it as cheating the real world, just killng more people!

ValleyFly

One Shot... One Kill!
Jun 5, 2001
Andover Ohio
Visit site
Here is my "Clean Install":
1. UT GOTY Edition (v4.32) CD#1
2. UT GOTY Edition (v4.32) CD#2 This is for ChaosUT
3. UT Creative Edition update (v4.36) for SBLive cards or EAX
4. EAX Library patch
5. EAX DM Enhancement
6. EAX CTF Enhancement
7. Infiltration 2.85
8. Inf Maps 2.85
9. Inf Update v2.85.3
10. Inf Update v2.85.5
Make sure the ServerPackages=INF_Lite is in your UT INI file!!! This install has been setup on 10 PC's (sorry...not Mac's) and runs fine. Just remember NOT to run any mutators with it and I don't think it's ready for LAN just yet. 2 people MAX!