INF Lite

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RThodal

May 26, 2001
Visit site
I downloaded and installed INF 2.85.5 according the instructions and everything works fine when I run regular INF through the INF App on my Macintosh G3/266. However when I run regular UT and turn on the INF lite mutator I don't get any new weapons, it just appears to be regular UT. I also tried some of the handgun arena mutators with no results, just regular UT. Please help.

Thanks, Rthodal

RThodal

May 26, 2001
Visit site
I have not installed either older versions of INF on my computer because I did a clean install of 436 when I installed 2.85. I may have put in some other mutators or maps though. Which folder would the files which restrict me from playing INF lite be in? Ex/ System, Maps, Textures, etc.

RThodal

May 26, 2001
Visit site
Now I'm really confused. I did a complete clean install, only re-using the Infiltration.ini and Infiltrationuser.ini files and I still have the same problem. Could it be these two files? If someone on a mac that has gotten it to work, I would appreciate it if you made an attachment of these two files. Could I run INF lite on a copy of UT without Infiltration installed? Anyone have any ideas?

RThodal...

I have the same problem you do. Same things happen to me, and this is a perfect Infiltration folder, I have never downloaded anything for it other than INF related applications (maps, patches etc. with no other mods).

Anyone have a fix? I also don't have the aforementioned items listed.

RThodal

May 26, 2001
Visit site
There is no name on the button under the mod menu for me and when I click on it, it does nothing. Still stumped... Also is this a mac only problem or are PC users experiencing the same difficulties?

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Same here, mac user. No INF weapons when the (INF LIte) mutator is enabled. Under the mod drop down menu there is a blank space that does nothing when clicked. I didn't see any option to modify the loadout either.
Isn't anyone playtesting on a mac for the INF team?

crash*

no job too small, no fee too large
Mar 17, 2001
Downrange
Wish I had a solution, but I've only got the same problem. G4/733, INF only install, 436UT, 2.85.5 INF. Blank space in the MOD pulldown, INF Lite has no effect on the game.

Sad Face

Spectator

Jan 1, 2001
This is how i installed mine:

1. UT
2. 4.36
3. Infiltration 2.85
4. Infiltration 2.85.3
5. Infiltration 2.85.5

As for the weapon mutators not working, you need the Inf lite mutator as the first mutator. Then, after that, you put the arena mutator in.

RThodal

May 26, 2001
Visit site
Thats exactly the order of how I did the install. I put the INF lite mutator first and arena mutator second and it still doesn't work. Someone from the INF team please help.

PTPjr.

Apr 29, 2001
USA
Visit site
Same prob.

Inf lite workes fine, menu and all for about 2 hours then....................poof the menu was gone and the mutator ceased to function. I do however have the same little blank space on mod menu where the Inf lite menu tab used to be. Hmm. this is silly. Why not just make a seperate mutator? Inf is bitchin but manditory possession of mod in order to have mut kind of sucks. I tried to play the lite mut with a freind and he couldn't see any weapons and had no way of reloading or raising weapon ecect.. Needless to say that kind of sucked. Whats going on with this?? Whats the solution?? I'm a PC user, don't be alrmed MAC's it's not just you.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
You guys are running Inf-Lite through Infiltration, not normal UT, right? :D

NoXiD

May 19, 2000
UK
i had the same prob - no Inf Lite on the Mods menu - only ut weapons when selecting the Inf Lite mutator..

Removed all the UT files ( Renamed UT dir UT_Old) and reinstalled in new dir

UT

it now works

i suggest clean everything - even ini files - setup keys after