[Inevitable] The unofficial QAPete photoshop thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jevus

От България
Feb 17, 2003
kinda off topic but i didnt know if i should start a new thread about this, sorry for the inconvenience.

legal:
any resemblence to a real member or a cartoon character is purely coincidental. this is meant to be homourous, if someone doesnt like it, i can remove it.

STD.jpg

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
TossMonkey said:
You guys have far too much time on your hands, good thing too :D
Of course, if we didn't waste time doing these (well, I haven't actually done one yet, too busy photochopping other stuff), I'm pretty sure we'd waste time doing other stuff instead...

Onsop

nothing
Jun 26, 2004
NY, USA
Wow killer pwnage with the graphics.
Now all we need is someone to stick a huge dildo between those hands!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rockon:

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
omg i wish i had seen this thread earlier...now ive looked through it all at once my sides hurt like hell from laughing :D all my housemates now think im crazy too cos all they will have been able to hear is howls of laughter commin from my room...most of them connected to the phil pic and the eating one done by sheepy :tup:

you are the gods of photoshop :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.